You can play trick around. Step by Step explained
1. Select the bar chart
2. Go to Format options, and click X-axis
3. Select TYPE as CATEGORICAL. Then appears 3 options namely, (Minimum category width, Max size and Inner Padding)
4. Update the INNER PADDING option with 40-45% or as is ur requirement.
5. DONE :)
6. (Optional) Revert X-axis TYPE back to CONTINUOUS, if that is the requirement of ur project. The Previous Bar size change done will remain intact.Anonymous supported this idea ·
I require the bar size other way round, by decreaing its size, as my dat displayed is less. So it would be great if we can decrease the size of bars in the chart manually too.
2 votesAnonymous shared this idea ·
ya, that was one of the user requirements as my report contained many components, and placed close to each other.
End users have to closely look at which charts are processing and which has finished
1.There should be options to include custome GIF for loading
2. Loading icon position option should be there like ...... top left, top middle, top right, Middle of Chart, Bottom(left,middle,right)), or even options INSIDE(not top) any 4 corners of the rectangular charts to save space and exactly visible on that chart.
yes, Tab positioning option shold be available. Just for the click on tab the user has to scroll down as my charts are slightly larger than the normal window. So when a user clicks the tab scrolling down, the MAIN charts are visibly cut from the top, bcoz charts gets displayed not from top, but from the position we click the tab.
very much needed, bcoz we work in Local mode, and other modes too. It is time consuming.
This is needed. BASICS