Add button to open or close Filters/Visualizations/Fields


Add an option to open/close Filters/Visualizations/Fields panes with a single button. Also an option in settings to change default for these panes.

Read more...
0 Comments

Read more...
0 Comments

STATUS DETAILS
New

Provide an option to publish one report in multiple apps at once.


As of now we are able to publish report in power bi apps one at a time, however I am eager to see an option to publish single report in multiple apps at once.

Read more...
0 Comments

Read more...
0 Comments

STATUS DETAILS
New

Add few templates along with blank page at a report start page.


As of now we get blank page whenever we want to start a new report page. It will be good if microsoft provides some templates initially to build report faster and also if they are customizable then it will be great.

Read more...
0 Comments

Read more...
0 Comments

STATUS DETAILS
New

Option to group report pages


In one of my report I have more than 40 pages added, in which only few are actual report pages and remaining 80% pages are added as tool tip pages which are used in remaining 20% main report pages. It will be good if I get an option to group all tool tip pages and main pages. 98% of time I update...

Read more...
0 Comments

Read more...
0 Comments

STATUS DETAILS
New