6820
Paginated reports - please make it available in Pro as well as Premium .. thank you
STATUS DETAILS
Completed

Thank you for the vocal support around this option!  We are pleased to make available paginated reports on a per user basis with the new Premium per user option announced at Ignite 2020 in September.  The public preview of this new offering is coming soon available at no cost throughout the preview period.  To register for priority access to the preview, please visit the following post to learn more - https://powerbi.microsoft.com/blog/priority-access-sign-up-for-power-bi-premium-per-user-public-preview-now-available/

Comments

P

We're a small business wanting to create a single point of contact for our management reports and without easy access to paginated reports, there's no way we can make many of our core reports printable. Other than duplicating effort making reports within our software platform...

P

Still need a mix of PowerBI and SSRS without paginated reports being available to Pro users. This is a must!

P

The minimum pricing of paginated reports for premium embedded needs to be lowered to S0 A1 so that my organisation can begin using them

P

Since 2018, PBI have had enough time to read and react to this popular idea. Maybe they believe with selling it to 2% of the market at a higher price they make more money than making it available to the remaining 98% at lower cost. (I would disagree tho)

P

This is a must be for the Pro license. Companies cannot consolidate all their reporting with Power BI unless they can generate paginated reports.

P

Vi är det bästa och äkta företaget som tar dig under hela denna körkort process. Köp svenskt körkort utan skriftliga tentor. Vi tjänar våra kunder med värdighet. Vi erbjuder en snabb, säker och kostnadseffektiv lösning. Du kan köpa falskt körkort från denna webbplats och få det levererat till din adress. köpa svenskt körkort
köpa körkort
köpa fake körkort
köpa körkort online
beställa körkort online
fake leg köpa
köpa svenskt körkort
köpa registrerat körkort
köpa pass
fake körkort sverige
köp körkort
köpa körkort i sverige
köp svenskt körkort
köpa falska körkort
fejk körkort
köp körkort online
körkort köpa
darknet köpa körkort
köpa körkort utomlands
köpa fake id
falskt körkort
köpa körkort flashback
falsk körkort
bästa körkort online
förarkort pris
köpa lagligt körkort
falska körkort
kan man köpa körkort
online körkort
köpa fake leg
falskt id
fake id sverige
korkort online
beställa förarkort
köp svenska körkort
köpa lagligt körkort flashback
kopkorkort
körkort flashback
svensk pass
beställa id kort online
falska pass
körkort på nätet
körtkort online
https://xn--kpkrkort-n4ac.com/

P

This is so important, because 98% of all companies are not able to pay $5000 a month for Power BI Premium. This feature needs to be available in Pro.

P

We need this like yesterday guys. Please! How hard is this? Just flip the switch.

P

Why in the world do you need feedback and examples of why this is so important? $5k/month for Premium is prohibitively expensive for nearly all businesses! THAT'S WHY!

The cloud world is priced by usage not by not feature. You know this.

$5k/month is a ridiculous price. Feedback and examples indeed.

P

I'll give you another reason. The reporting story in Business Central (formerly NAV) is a *joke*. You should give this feature out *for free* to your BC customers for the mess that is reporting in BC.