Power BI Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Transfer Outlook OST data to Office 365

Do you have corrupted or orphaned data? Do you want to move OST data to Office 365? Here, is a solution to your problem. Download and Install the software named as MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration Tool. It supports all corrupted, orphaned, IMAP, Exchange serve or Hotmail OST file and provides you with its preview. You do not require MS Outlook or Exchange Server for OST to Office 365 data conversion. Directly converts OST to Office 365 in just a few minutes without the help of any other sources.

Know more: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/ost-to-office-365-migration-tool/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Q&A  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Steps For Aeromexico Flight Ticket Cancellation ?

You have consistently been informed to check the cancellation strategies with respect to the aircrafts before booking the flight tickets. Along these lines, on the off chance that you are intending to go with Aeromexico aircrafts and need to know its cancellation policy then you have arrived at the ideal spot. Here in this snippet of data, you will find your solutions.

Going With Aeromexico? Become acquainted with Your Travel Companion!

Aeromexico carriers are fundamentally the Mexico based American aircraft that is headquartered in Mexico City itself. With the armada size of 71 airplane in its armada, this carrier is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Q&A  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How Can I Cancel My Booked Frontier Flight Seat?

Being a voyager, frequently numerous conditions come when you can't make a trip to your favored goal because of different reasons on your chose date. In such kind of conditions, the main alternative stays before you which is a flight cancellation and it is in every case better to think about the cancellation procedure for that specific airlines. In the event that you have booked your flight ticket with Frontier Airlines, at that point you can make a cancellation demand inside 24 hours from the planned takeoff of the flight and this procedure can be made online inside a straightforward…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How should i recover my Yahoo account?

Yahoo mail is the email service of Yahoo. Often users forget their account password. However users can reset password through phone number or alternate email or security questions. If you want to know the steps to recover your Yahoo account and how to reset yahoo password then this blog will guide you.

Open Yahoo sign-in page.
    Select the ‘Trouble signing-in’ option.
    Now enter your Yahoo email address or phone number for the account to be recovered.
    The recovery options will appear.
    Select any one way for recovery i.e. either an alternate email address or phone number or security questions. These…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Method to migrate PST data to Office 365?

Get the best solution to upload PST file to Office 365 mailboxes with a reliable software like MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool. It is perfect solution to transfer all PST emails, contacts, archives, attachments, etc to Office 365 accounts without any complexity. The software is also not dependent on MS Outlook. It takes PST data from the device and converts to Exchange Online. Provides an advanced and unique method for PST to Office 365 conversion.

Know more: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/pst-to-office-365-migration-tool/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Q&A  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Differentiate report opened from power bi service or power bi desktop

how can we check or differentiate if the report which is opened is from power bi service or power bi desktop

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. PST to Office 365 Migration

If you are looking for a better solution for PST to Office 365 Migration, then I suggest MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool. It is an amazing software which gives you an experience of trouble-free data conversion and let you import PST to Office 365 Platform. This application will let you transfer data in selected Exchange Online mailboxes. Provides quick migration in just a few simple short steps.

Know more: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/pst-to-office-365-migration-tool/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Q&A  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can we have a functionality to hide unhide the tabs when clicked on a button on the report (like we use bookmark)

Can we have a functionality to hide unhide the tabs when clicked on a button on the report (like we use bookmark)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. PBI Service Visuals Broken in ALL reports connected to SSMS this week and republishing does not work to fix

Hello, this week most of my reports published on PBI Service have all blank visuals that will not load, data will not update but you can see the titles on each visual. I have tried to refresh manually, republish, and even deleted the data set, report, and then republished. None of these worked and all of the reports are still appearing blank on PBI Service. All of the reports work perfectly and refresh fine in PBI Desktop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Q&A - possibility to control/remove table(s) from question' context

I would like to have a possibility to separate particular tables from my model to not by able to be used in Q&A - just disabling them in Q&A - in my case I am having a "Denumerator" table which I don't wont any questions to be raised.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. allow users to add custom visuals to reports from a menu using "q/a exprience"

I want to be able to go into q/a experience, select a visuals from the menu, and pin it to a report.

I need to be able to go back to old views and could save them there for my users

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. allow users to add custom visuals to reports from a menu using "q/a exprience"

The feature of saving questions in q/a experience would be more useful if I could go into that view and then pin the visuals to reports. Our reports change constantly, and often we are manually rebuilding views we had previously.

As my company and data evolves, we want to be able to look at certain things at certain times and in many ways, and I feel this would enable users with low technical ability to get to these reports very quickly. I work in finance at a very large enterprise client.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Delta Airlines Flight Changes & Cancellation Number 1-718-312-8525

Get your issues resolved related to delta flight changes or flight cancellations. Avoid extra penalties as per delta flight change policy by calling our helpline number. For more information visit: http://www.delta-phone-number.com/delta-flight-change-fee-policy/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. why does the date range convert to 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2999 instead of remaining within the current month that you are working in

why does the date range convert to 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2999 instead of remaining within the current month that you are working in

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Calling Hidden pages through bookmarks from Power BI service New look

In desktop I created the following and published to Power bI.

I have 4 Pages A,B,C,D. B page is hidden and using bookmark I am accessing B From A.

From A I am going to B(Which is hidden).From there i am not navigating to C,D.

In power bI Service New Look.

Please help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. featured questions

Make featured questions available in a report Q&A.

Featured questions only appear when asking a question in a Dashboard. The featured questions don't appear when asking a question in a report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 開啟power bi 出現:正式在初始化模式,跑完卻沒有開啟

1.開啟power bi 出現:正式在初始化模式,跑完卻沒有開起操作介面。2.有重新下載最新版,再次登入可使用,但關閉程式後,要再開起,就又開啟power bi 出現:正式在初始化模式,跑完卻沒有開啟操作介面。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can I connect my Amazon Fire Stick to WIFI Network?

To connect your Fire Stick to WI-FI Network you have to follow a procedure otherwise, you won’t be able to connect your Fire Stick to WI-FI Network. If you don't know the procedure then dial our toll free number then our experts will help you in firestick setup wifi. So, no need to take stress take experts help for guidance and for more information visit https://www.firesticknosignal.com.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 3 Ways to Benefit Your Business through Microsoft Azure

Nowadays it is not a big deal whether medium or small-sized businesses move to the cloud, but they have to migrate properly with associated applications. How to perform the migration is more important to analyze the servers of current on-premise and they should understand running applications. Microsoft Azure is considered as the top contender that provides security, scalability, and redundancy to grow the IT infrastructure of a business. The cloud solutions of Azure are from a single server to farm servers in multiple regions and slowly scaling up to requirements of performance at a specific time. There is no need…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.