Power BI Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please change the title of 'Advanced Editor' to something along the lines of 'Not so advanced Editor'.

I'm being a little sarcastic of course. But come on, this editor is ANYTHING but advanced. Yes, you can do a lot inside of it, but really it's not advanced. If it was advanced you could see your query in multiple lines like you write it, not in one line. I seriously could go on picking this apart, but I'll stop there. Please, please stop mushing queries into one line. I know, you are trying to save us from ourselves, when there are a bunch of transformation steps, but how about these are in their own box? Have you seen…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Q&A  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rearange/Remove data from the discriptions on Bing Maps

Can we rearange/remove the information that pops up on the discription when we put the mouse on a buble on the bing map?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. i am not able to get data from my power bi desktop. I have saved my share point list on my organization share point site which i have create

When i try to connect my share point online list, power Bi ask to sign in. But after entering my credentials it shows error and throw me back.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Q&A  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. intergrate Power BI Q&A with Power VA

we can bring a bot based conversational analytics if we integrate Power VA to Power BI

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When you are on Report view modelling menu is available, but when you are on model view, modelling menu is missing, where are ou going ???

When you are on Report view modelling menu is available, but when you are on model view, modelling menu is missing, where are ou going ???

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How to change the Cox Wi-Fi name?

If you want to Change the cox Wi-Fi name, you have to follow the process that we are mentioning below. You can also take the help of the customer support if you have any queries• The initial step is to open the program and go to the login page. You need to now sign in to your record by utilizing the subtleties.

• You need to now tap on the remote system name box where you will locate the present name of your Wi-Fi organize.

• Now, enter the new name for your Wi-Fi according to your decision in the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Convert Lotus Notes to MS Outlook

There are many software solutions available in the online market, but according to my personal experience, I would like to suggest you try NSF to PST Converter tool. It is the most reliable solution that always gives 100% secure data conversion results without losing any data. The best part of the software is that it always provides 24x7 technical support for all users.

Free Demo- http://www.nsfto.com/pst/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Q&A  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why and when to use wikipage editing options

It often happens that when you are going through a piece of information or any particular article, you find many mistakes, which might be textual, grammatical, spelling mistake, wrong information, or have wrong guidance. Wikipedia, regardless of being such a huge platform also has these mistakes! That is why it allows vast editing options. However, https://createapage.wiki/ suggest the users to edit it only when required! There are very strict guidelines that are required to follow when you think of editing the wiki pages. There are many clauses that tell you in detail process of editing and how to make you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Q/A Visual - To be able to export data

We can flip the Q/A visual to a normal report. This is awesome as people usually like to export it rather than just view it. However, it would be more helpful if we can reset it back the Q/A visual so that the user can get back to asking questions.

(Also, User flipping a q/a visual would be personal just to the user)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Q&A Results Chart - Format Text and Colors

You're allowed to change the background color of the Q&A visual but you can't change the fonts, colors etc. for the results that come up so if you change the background to a dark color you can't see the text or the legends on the charts that are returned.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How can i activate Q&A version in spanish?

I had all ready used Q&A but I need to use it in spanish. In the desktop options i acitvated but doesn't work ... what can i do?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Pin Visual Feature in Q&A Custom Visual

I work in HPI, we got a request from executives to include NQL(Q&A) in our reports. As per the request we incorporated Q&A Custom Visual, but found no PIN feature in Q&A Custom Visual.

Since PIN feature available in Q&A dashboard view, but when users use this feature in dashboard view will take to new window where users miss the keywords information available in dataset.

Which we provided the keywords information in report page (like field name, metrics available in dataset, examples on how to type in search box and also provided some pre-defined questions using Q&A button).

Hope including…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Explain easy steps for changing the SBCGlobal email password

SBCGlobal email users have the privilege to change their account login password anytime they wish for it. Most of the times an SBCGlobal email user demands password change due to account security goals. There is a very simple procedure that SBCGlobal email users have to understand for successfully changing their login password. If you are also a SBCGlobal email user and thinking of changing your current password, then go through the simple steps given below.

· Go to home page of AT&T, and navigate towards account login

· Then type your SBCGlobal email ID and select forgot password option

·…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Where to get best writing service in USA?

Looking for assignment help in Australia, USA & UK? Your search gets over at EssayCorp. Get your assessments, essays and homework done from local writers. We providing an ideal platform for every student who requires professional help with their academic assignments like management assignment help, dissertation help, thesis writing, essay writing help or more @ https://www.essaycorp.com/country/united-states

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Q&A option for the report in the app for the users

Right now we have an option to use Q&A in power BI app, but it can be used only in the dashboard in the app. It would be great if the q&a access can be given in the report in the app itself for the user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Measure

How it possiblie to see the formula in a measure already created?
    I mean, I have created a new measure, the I want to see the formula.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bug: Slicer Dropdown Option does not appear

The "clear selections" and "dropdown vs list" options do not appear in a slicer if the slicer is placed at the top right of the page. Please fix this bug.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When I publish my PBI report builder's report to PBI service, how do SSAS get my user's mail and control the data

When I publish my PBI report builder's report to PBI service, how do SSAS get my user's mail and control the data

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.