Power BI Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why can't I login to Power BI web by using safari?

I can't login to Power BI web by using safari browser (My safari browser is updated to ver.13.0.3.) on MacBook Pro, but I can login to Power BI web by using Google browser on Asus.

Please refer to the attached photos by the link below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eVrhAl1nKLSEZOFsYtj7kTD7OLyanyoX

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Q&A  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to Cancel Air France Flight Ticket ?

Air France is a French airline carrier headquartered in Tremblay-en-France. Air France is also a founding member of the Sky Team global airline alliance founded in 1933. It covers 201 destinations. If you have booked Air France and want to cancel it cancel are the following step to follow.

How to cancel air France ?

Open Air France page on Browser
    Enter your ticket reference and last name
    It will navigate you to your flight details
    An option called “review and modify” my booking will be there
    Click on cancel flight
    Tap okay option
    Dial customer care number and give…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Q/A Visual - To be able to export data

We can flip the Q/A visual to a normal report. This is awesome as people usually like to export it rather than just view it. However, it would be more helpful if we can reset it back the Q/A visual so that the user can get back to asking questions.

(Also, User flipping a q/a visual would be personal just to the user)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Measure

How it possiblie to see the formula in a measure already created?
    I mean, I have created a new measure, the I want to see the formula.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Q&A  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How Do I Recover My Google Account Password Or Username?

Here you can recovery Google account password easily with the following steps-
    1. If you want to recover the Google password, the user must be required to visit the sign in page.
    2. Then you need to enter the email id and the provided field and click on the next button.
    3. Then you must need to click on the forget password link and launch the Google account recovery page.
    Now you can get the further steps there on that page. Too know more contact with the helpline number they will help you to find the best solution for the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Приглашаем выступить на конференции

Во второй половине февраля в Санкт-Петербурге будет проходить конференция, посвященная аналитике и digital. Главный спонсор - Битрикс 24. Мы хотели бы пригласить представителей Power Bi в Санкт-Петербурге выступить на мероприятии.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug: Slicer Dropdown Option does not appear

The "clear selections" and "dropdown vs list" options do not appear in a slicer if the slicer is placed at the top right of the page. Please fix this bug.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How to book Cheapest flights with Allegiant Airlines?

Allegiant Airlines is one of the low-cost carrier provider in the United States. It includes the baggage fee within the flight ticket charges. There are several ways to save money and book flights at a lower cost with this airlines. Let's check out the methods below:

1. Use the loyalty points to upgrade or book the flights and get more discounts.

2. Book your flight in a bundle to get more offer in this way you can save on flight booking.

3. Book your flight at least 7 weeks prior to get the minimum ticket price.

4. Be flexible on traveling dates as you…
    1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Convert Lotus Notes to MS Outlook

There are many software solutions available in the online market, but according to my personal experience, I would like to suggest you try NSF to PST Converter tool. It is the most reliable solution that always gives 100% secure data conversion results without losing any data. The best part of the software is that it always provides 24x7 technical support for all users.

Free Demo- http://www.nsfto.com/pst/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How To Fix Outlook Error 0x80070002?

The outlook is the best emailing service; you can share documents, important files, images, songs and more. But sometimes while using outlook you have Error 0x80070002 issue. And this error can obstruct your work. We understand how much your work is important for you, but we cannot stop Error Code 0x80070002 coming into your Outlook, instead, we can help you in solving it. With the step by step guidance of experts, you will be able to solve the issue and also can use it once again.
    Visit here: https://www.microsoft-supportnumber.com/blog/how-to-fix-error-0x80070002-in-microsoft-outlook/
    http://www.microsoft-supportnumber.com/blog/outlook-error-0x800ccc0f/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When I publish my PBI report builder's report to PBI service, how do SSAS get my user's mail and control the data

When I publish my PBI report builder's report to PBI service, how do SSAS get my user's mail and control the data

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a dictate option in Q&A

In addition to being able to type in the Q&A, it will be great if I can also dictate to it over a microphone.
    The feature is already available in other office software viz; Outlook, Word.
    I think it will be super cool to just say 'show Profits by month in a pie chart' and have the visual show up without having to type a single keystroke.

thanks,
    Denis

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How to create OST file in Office 365?

A lot of people query how to create OST file in Office 365. Let me tell you that one can move the Outlook OST data file to Exchange Online mailbox using the professional method. It means you have to make use of the software to import OST file to Office 365 account.

I suggest MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration Tool to upload OST to Exchange Online as it allows direct and secure data conversion. Easy to use, takes a short time, suitable for any OST file and install in Windows OS.

The application designed with a graphical user interface…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Which eatable items can be carried in Air Canada flights?

Air Canada airlines provide the best food items, fresh meals, snacks and beverages on the flight. checkout the Air Canada flight deals and book your next flight to Canada.

You can bring Packed or non-consumed food items in both carry-on and checked baggage. While traveling outside Canada restrictions may apply as per your final destination. Solid food items like fruit, minibars, and Sandwiches can be carried in your carry on bag.

Mashed food items or any solid item mixed with any liquid are not allowed in your carry on baggage. Liquid or powdered items including the medications have limitations on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How do I contact outlook Support?

It is true that live phone support is the most appropriate option for users. The outlook support number 8006427676 is easily accessible from any location to contact Outlook Support team. How do I contact outlook Support? It is extremely easy and convenient. 24/7 live phone support is open for all the times of year for outlook users. Helpline number 8006427676 is the best option to remove all hurdles coming in the path of contacting outlook support team. How do I contact outlook by phone? Don’t wait more time; dial the number 8006427676 to talk directly with live technicians over technical…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Transfer Outlook OST data to Office 365

Do you have corrupted or orphaned data? Do you want to move OST data to Office 365? Here, is a solution to your problem. Download and Install the software named as MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration Tool. It supports all corrupted, orphaned, IMAP, Exchange serve or Hotmail OST file and provides you with its preview. You do not require MS Outlook or Exchange Server for OST to Office 365 data conversion. Directly converts OST to Office 365 in just a few minutes without the help of any other sources.

Know more: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/ost-to-office-365-migration-tool/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Q&A  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. AOL Account Recovery Guide Forgot Password

Recover Hacked AOL Email Account in easy steps. As much as we know then, these hacked emails should be taken into serious concerns. This is because any hacked email is more harmful for email users as it may lead to identity theft and other security as well as privacy intrusions.
    If you are having trouble while logging into your AOL account, don’t worry. You have to identify what kind of login issues you are facing and then act according to that. Whether you login issue is related to your username, password, account locks, looping logins, and other account access errors…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Microsoft Account Recovery

Even after that, if you have any problems, you can reset the Microsoft password. These are the steps you should follow:

You have to visit https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
    Now select the reason why you want to reset the password. The most common idea is to forget the Microsoft password.
    After this, you must provide the email address, phone number or Skype ID, which the user uses to register, as he will receive the verification email only on that account. If you don't have that, you cannot reset the Microsoft password.
    Enter the characters you see on the screen and then click the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How can i activate Q&A version in spanish?

I had all ready used Q&A but I need to use it in spanish. In the desktop options i acitvated but doesn't work ... what can i do?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.