Not Yet!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adoption  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Creating the teams in-tur create the Power BI workspace & which is turing to be out of control for Power Bi admin. Need an option to restric

Creating MS Team in-turn create the Power BI work-space which is turing to be out of control for the Power BI admin & the organisation.
    Please ensure to enable some setting to bring this control & avoid creating work-space from teams when not required.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make creating Power BI excel workbooks intuitive

I a pretty technical user but have never been able to get a Excel workbook to update date when loaded to Power BI,

Using the analyze in excel feature:
    Nope, update not allowed.

Saving a file in Sharepoint:
    Nope, can't load to a group.

Creating the file online from a report or dataset:
    Refresh not supported

I know it's possible, but the secret way that the excel spreadsheet need to be configured is not obvious.

I have tried an given up more times than I can count.

Perhaps there is a document that describes the steps, but it's lost in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Enable the use of Bookmarks in the Table/Matrix Visuals

Most users would generally like to export their entire report into PDF/PPT. Using the URL method limits the ability to export the entire report at once. Since it opens every report in a new page.
    It would be so useful to have the ability for the URLs to act like BOOKMARKS so that navigation within the Report is dynamic and there can be a central landing page. Also, this will avoid creating static landing pages (example -for every Country/Region if the table/matrix visual) . So in my example, I have 7 reports and each of these 7 reports are viewed…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Convert Tableau reports to Power BI reports

Yes, Power BI has been able to do even more than what other competitors can offer. But when considering to use Power BI, we do hope there is a quick tool at least can help us automatically convert 80% tableau reports to POwer BI Reports. Thus, it can save us tons of time. Otherwise, most of tableau customers have to stay with it.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Adoption  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 3rd party connection to Power BI Service Visual as a Data Source

In my company, the BI team uses SAP Analytics cloud and BOBJ. I built all of my datasets in Power BI. I work with sensitive information that the BI team is not privileged to see. It would be great if I could share a Power BI service visual URL to the BI that could be used as a refreshable data source in their BOBJ models. The visual would return the same data that you get if you export the data in Excel. It would just be simply something that could be grabbed via a query and loaded into a 3rd…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. About the Display Number of Microsoft 365 Usage Analytics Content Pack

In the "Microsoft 365 Usage Analytics Content Pack", only 3,000 data are displayed.
    For example, tenants with 10,000 users can not obtain sufficient data, so they want an optional function that can increase the number of displayed data.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. JERamberg

Are there any technical reasons for putting features like paginated reports and Calculated Groups in Premium?

If not, I think that is a mistake. PBI adoption is a bottom-up process, and it is a big step to go Pemium or for an ISV, to Embedded. Let enthusiasts evangelize with all the features available, then make the decisions about investments.

The whole point (one of them at least) with cloud computing is that everyone can have access to the same technology, just with different numbers of users.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Personal Use

Why can I sign up for office at 60 pounds a year but not sign up for powerbi? It simply drives me to one of your competitors.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A Dashboard Consumer gave me a Simple Use Case - I want to be able to go back to the previous view. I couldn't find this functionality.

Basically the user sets there filter. Then to get to detail on a location clicks a bubble on the map for example (could be a Data Grid Graph etc). They then want to get back to that previous filter (clicking the map changes the filters). So a simple back button that takes you back based on clicks on the Dashboard within the dash itself not the browser.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Export to Powerpoint with filters

We need the ability to export with current filters selected. Without this capability the export function is limited. Export to Adobe with preselected filter without having to save the report would work as well.

185 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Adoption  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Need ability to download a report as .pbix which was created in the Power BI Service not n Desktop client. When is that coming?

Need ability to download a report as .pbix which was created in the Power BI Service not n Desktop client. When is that coming?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Support for Google Tag Manager to track report usage

We'd love to get more insight as to how (and if) our users are actually using and interacting with our reports. We looked into the JavaScript event model that embedding gives us, but it's quite limited and doesn't really give us what we need.

For example, if we wanted to know how many users as choosing the "Export Data" menu item on reports, we have no way of doing this with current functionality.

So, what would be great is if we could configure a Google Tag Manager container ID at the PBI account level. Then, when reports get rendered, PBI…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ielts certificate without exam- buy ielts certificate- Looking to get in touch, contact: Email; validcertificatemanufacture@gmail.com what’s

ielts certificate without exam-
    buy ielts certificate-
    Looking to get in touch, contact:
    Email; validcertificatemanufacture@gmail.com
    what’s app: +1(202)852-9938)
    ielts certificate-
    Looking to get in touch, contact:
    Email; validcertificatemanufacture@gmail.com
    what’s app: +1(202)852-9938)
    Our http://validieltscertificate.com/ or https://www.globalvaliddocuments.com/ will allow you the opportunity to Buy a Real IELTS Certificate

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Adoption  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 소개팅어플 후기 리뷰 섹파사이트

섹스파트너를 구하는 남성은 수도 없이 봐왔지만
    섹스파트너를 구하는 여성을 본적은 있는가요?

밤마다 혼자 흥분하며 당신을 기다리고 있습니다

익명의 여성과 대화하기 : http://kakaotalk.tv/sexpa2342

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adoption  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. (ielts.asap020@yahoo.com) #ORDER REGISTERED #NEBOSH, #TOEFL, #IELTS, #GMAT, #ESOL, #GRE, #ARRT, #TESOL, #CELTA/#DELTA CERTIFICATES

We Sell official certificates with registration into the database and actual center stamps for customers interested in obtaining the certificate without taking the test!
    We also change or influence your scores in system if you have already teken the exams

ALL CERTIFICATES ARE REAL & REGISTERED INTO THE DATA BASE SYSTEM AND CAN BE VERIFIED ONLINE FROM ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD INCLUDING, CANADA, UAE, UK, USA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, OMAN, TURKEY, SAUDI ARABIA, SPAIN, FRANCE AND MORE
    Connect with us on whatsapp for instant replies
    Our whatsapp Number: +441432808519

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Updating multiple workspaces keeping parameters the same

We have multiple reports with more or less the same queries running. The difference is each report uses different parameters. When we're making a significant change to the reports, this requires then to be done in each report (or adjust each parameter in the correct version). Make it possible to update multiple reports by publishing this in multiple workspaces (but keep the existing parameters the same). This way version control on multiple reports is manageable and new functionalities can be added easily.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to add Screenshot in comments section of a Dashboard

It would be a great add on, if you could add a screenshot to the comments Section. You can paste a screenshot & you see the screenshot, however after positing the comment the screenshot is not visibal enymore

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ability to adjust the width of Comment Fields in the Dashboard section

It is great that you can paste scrennshots as comments, but you can not adjust the width of the Comment section, so you can´t see 100%of the screenshot you pasted

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.