Power BI Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. (1-888-780-6999)How to Recover Deleted Yahoo Email Messages

How to backup your Deleted Yahoo Email Messages

Losing essential emails or suddenly deleting emails that you still need can be disappoint. better news is that Yahoo! Mail gives ways to recover deleted messages. In fact, whenever you delete a message from your inbox, it is automatically send to a "trash" folder in case if you need it again in the future. In case your "Trash" folder is empty, you can still retrive deleted messages using Yahoo's "Restore" feature.

Step 1
    Log in to your Yahoo! Mail account. Go to the "Trash" folder located at the left part of the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. (1-888-780-6999)How to Send Mail From Yahoo Mail

It's very easy to send an email from Yahoo Mail. From your pc, just click Compose on the top left corner of the page to switch to a place where you can enter a recipient id, subject, and body message.

If someone sent you an email in Yahoo Mail, click the message and use the arrows at the top of the email to reply back, reply all, or forward it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. (1-888-780-6999)Get Yahoo Mail on Your Phone

Yahoo Mail doesn't only work from a laptop or pc. You can read your Yahoo emails from a mobiles also, whether it's a tablet or phone. Download perfect apps to receive the emails, or you can use your device's stock email application also.

For example, MAC users can connect to Yahoo Mail from the Mail app without having to download another app. The same is true for Android users who don't mind setting up the proper Yahoo Mail IMAP and SMTP server settings.

However, there's also a Yahoo Mail application that gets you log in with your Yahoo username and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. (1-888-780-6999)forgot yahoo password

Change or reset your Yahoo password
    Your Yahoo mail password gives you the access to every Yahoo service that you use. It's always a better idea to update your yahoo password regularly and to make sure it's unique from other passwords you use. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it for a fresh start.

Change your password
    From a desktop or from your mobile browser:

Go to the Yahoo Account security page.
    Tap to Change password.
    Enter the new password.
    then tap on Continue.
    From most Yahoo mobile apps:

Tap the Menu icon Image of the side menu…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. (1-888-780-6999)Ymail not working with Email app

This last week, I went from my Yahoo email syncing with my Email app, to not being able to connect at all. I keep getting notifications stating thet it can't log in. It would work sporadically but I would usually get an error. When I check the settings, I kept getting a "username or password incorrect". However they were NOT incorrect. I can log in through Chrome, or from my desktop at my home. Power cycling the phone doesn't help. I tried deleting the account and re-adding it, but I get the same username/password error notifications.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. (1-888-780-6999)issues adding YMail to Gmail App

For the past couple of years I've very happily accessed my main email account ( which is on Yahoo) Yahoo Mail via the Gmail App on my Phone with no issues.

Yesterday, suddenly, Gmail couldn't sign in to Yahoo. Nothing seemed to solve the problem - and the issue seemed to be at the Gmail end as I could sign in to Yahoo directly via the Yahoo App. I tried deleting the Yahoo account in Gmail with the intention pf re installing it - but I can't now even do that. I follow all the instructions - am asked to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. (1-888-780-6999)Earthlink Mail not working

I’ve recently had a issue with Earthlink and Mindspring blocking emails from my main domain to certain clients. It is problematic and annoying. Here’s what I have done to resolve the issue.

AtFirst, always make sure you are refreshing your junk mail folder as typically bounces and non-deliveries of emails will be sent here. If you don’t continuely check this file, you will never know if your email has been bounced back to you.

If you do find that your emails are regularly (more than several times) is being bounced back with a blocked mail message from Earthlink, then you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. (1-888-780-6999) MSN email not working

There are a few reasons why you might have problem sending or receiving your MSN email. Here are some of the most common causes, and what you can do to fix the problem.

First, make sure that you have an Internet connectivity by opening your web browser and trying to open a webpage. If you can’t get to the webpage, follow the steps in this article to fix problems with your Internet connectivity: Wired and wireless network issues.
    If you’re connected to a corporate network, the company’s firewall could be blocking your access. You can check with your system administrator…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. (1-888-780-6999)fastMail email not working

Get details for troubleshooting steps for solving fastmail not working related problems

Fastmail email services allows the user to send and receive emails on their email account so that the user may easily and instantly share their communication with one another. But, for making out the merit of this email services, the user firstly should have an id on the fastmail email domain that they can signup with the id making steps.

On the other hand, many users have also issues that they face fastmail not working related and many more sign in problems on their Fastmail email account. The…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. (1-888-780-6999)aol Mail not working

Unfortunately, the different things could cause AOL to stop working and responding. Let’s get in more depth with all the causes.

Cookies in Your Browser: The cookies and caches in your browse history are very often responsible to make softwares not working or freeze.
    Corruption in Softwares: The softwares in your system are sometimes infected with some kind of corruption. The AOL desktop version might be corrupted or improperly installed which could cause the problems such as AOL mail not recently present.
    Firewall Guidelines: Firewall and other anti-virus softwares have a set of rules to be followed which are important…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. (1-888-780-6999)cox Mail not working

Cox SMTP server not working: SMTP which represents Simple Mail Transfer Protocol is a convention which enables clients to send email messages through the distinctive email customers. The Cox email is promptly perfect to send messages through the email customers, for example, standpoint, windows mail and so on utilizing the SMTP server. In spite of the fact that utilizing the SMTP convention and server in Cox email isn't that confused still numerous clients need to confront various issues periodically. In the event that you need to utilize your Cox email through an outsider email customers yet Cox SMTP server not…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. (1-888-780-6999)outlook Mail not working

Email or Electronic mail is a system of correspondence between at least two individuals by methods for electronic applications. Email works just over the web. Email servers are in charge of tolerating, sending, conveying and putting away messages. Mail servers are the product to move the messages of messages starting with one application then onto the next by means of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). We can say that people have turned out to be so solid on Information Technology. Email is one of the more dependable administrations to send your work, message, information, records or even picture documents to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. (1-888-780-6999)Apple Mail not working

Email or Electronic mail is a system of correspondence between at least two individuals by methods for electronic applications. Email works just over the web. Email servers are in charge of tolerating, sending, conveying and putting away messages. Mail servers are the product to move the messages of messages starting with one application then onto the next by means of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). We can say that people have turned out to be so solid on Information Technology. Email is one of the more dependable administrations to send your work, message, information, records or even picture documents to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. (1-888-780-6999)icloud Mail not working

Apple is encountering issues with a large portion of its iCloud benefits today. Clients are experiencing difficulty marking into iCloud and getting to their records, alongside Photos, Mail, Backup, Find My Friends, Contacts, Calendars, and all the more observing personal time. Apple Stores are likewise allegedly influenced by the blackout and not right now ready to process exchanges.

Update: Almost the majority of Apple's iCloud and different administrations that saw vacation are back fully operational except for Calendars, Contacts, Reminders still influenced by the blackout.

Numerous clients have imparted the issues to iCloud today on Twitter. Apple's framework status page…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. (1-888-780-6999)Apple Mail not working

In the event that you can't get messages in Mail on Mac

In the Mail application on your Mac, in case you're sure you're not accepting messages, even in the wake of tapping the Get Mail catch in the Mail toolbar, attempt these recommendations.

Check either Mail is recovering a huge message or a message with huge connections. See View Mail action.

Check in case you're utilizing channels in the message list that are keeping expected messages from being appeared.

Take a stab at arranging messages in the message list by Date or another trait, or looking for messages, to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1-888-780-6999 Unable to send Yahoo Email Using IMAP/POP

Because of different reasons, it becomes quite complicated to find the exact problem causing issues sending emails from Yahoo Mail account. In order to fix this issue, you will want to need to follow the instructions in the sequence as described below:

Steps to Fix Sending Emails Issue from Yahoo Mail Account
    1.) Firstly, you need to ensure that the problem is not on Yahoo Mail’s end.

2,) Secondly, make sure your Yahoo Mail is connected to the internet. Weak or no internet connection can also cause trouble sending an email.

3.) If you are facing the issue in your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1-888-780-6999 How to Fix Yahoo Mail Receiving Error

Yahoo! Mail is very easy in sending, receiving, and managing emails. It is one of those platforms which are used by every third individual. However, many people sometimes encounter difficulties in receiving emails because of various reasons. If you are also suffering issues in receiving emails in your Yahoo Mail account, you can follow the measures mentioned-below to overcome not receiving yahoo emails issues:

How to fix Yahoo Mail not Receiving Emails Issue?
    On System
    1. Verify the account for any failures

Sign into the Yahoo! Mail account and send an email to yourself.
    If you experience an error report…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1-888-780-6999 Yahoo Email Account Temporary error 45?

Temporary error codes are rated to be the most annoying issues in Yahoo Mail by many users. These pesky error codes are usually a combination of alphabets and numerical that prevents users from accessing their account or operating certain features in their account. One of such annoying error code is Yahoo mail Temporary Error 8.

Although Temporary Error 8 usually corrects itself within a couple of hours, however, if the problem persists even after waiting for several hours, one can fix the error by making some changes to their Yahoo Mail’s settings. If you are also frustrated with error code…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Outlook Customer Care Number 1-855-617-9111

Have you encountered problem with delivering message, these sort of problems are faced in a daily basis? Many users don’t have proper knowledge about these sort of error. The error is also displayed in a way which could be hardly understood by the user. If you also have encountered such kind of error than it is called SMTP error. We will be sharing you the ways In which you can clear out the issue.
    Reasons for the error
    • Check if you have added multiple user to your account
    • Invalid email address also cause these sort of error.
    •…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New Look

New Look does not turn off on the website with the slider bar. How about just an off button and an on button?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.