Power BI Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to Contact Google Business Listings Support Representative

You can easily connect to Google Business representative for resolving any query. To get rid of any problem you may communicate to Google business support chat number. You will be in direct contact of Google technician after dialing this number. They will provide you best guidance through online chat. Here are the steps given below for contacting to Google Business agent via Google support page,You will have a look on these. http://www.godhelpu.com/google-business-listing-support-phone-number

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop uppgrades

Something went wrong

Unable to load report
    Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
    Activity IDf3a8d2e6-492a-48e1-9099-d8457c5493b6
    Request IDbb4fca42-eeb1-d481-3219-0f08b742bc5b
    Correlation IDec8a2d80-f0d2-19c1-4257-c2215a70a9e7
    TimeSun Aug 06 2017 21:04:56 GMT+0000 (Greenwich Standard Time)
    Version13.0.2025.193
    Cluster URIhttps://wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Group Ideas

It would be a good thing that a moderator groups some ideas. When looking for ideas I see very often multiple ideas saying a bit the same thing. I know, all due to users not searching good and starting all their own idea.
    But this makes the votes for some good enhancements to low. Quite some people have the same idea is a good sign that their is a need, but all these votes get spread .. And that is not good.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. What is the problem with Power BI

Have downloaded Power BI desktop on my machine. Unable to run it. Message I get after innumerable attempts is "Unable to Start Power BI Desktop. We are unable to connect to the model"

Request help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Retriving Auth token token issue on domain server

Currently, I am working on power BI dashboard embedding and I am able to get token in my local machine, but having issue on domain server after deployment with below error.

Error :​​
    A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 104.42.72.16:443​

I could not identify the issue on server. Could anyone help me out of this ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Clippy

Please add Clippy to PowerBI. Having a assistant/tutorial in PowerBI would help new users get acclimated.

I'm sure that enhancements to AI and user interfaces in the last 20 years would help ensure PowerBI Clippy was useful and nothing like the original.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Flag Obsolete Answers on BI Forum

Patches come out all the time, but the previous workaround still exist on the Power BI forum. Multiple times I've implemented solutions that already have a patch associated for it, and it's a bad user experience.

Solution: Flag answers that exist on forums as obsolete, or addressed by a patch, and link the video/description for the potential solution. The mods can do this, so there's no need to hire another person in-house.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add more hardware resource to the Power BI users forum

The User Forum seems to be suffering from lack of resources, I often spend more than 10 seconds waiting for a page to complete when I click to look at an item.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Adobe Flash Player Customer Service

Get the Adobe flash player support and service on Adobe flash player customer service phone number. Adobe technicians are very talented and gives their best solution to customer at instant Adobe flash player customer service number.
    for more: http://www.fasttechhub.com/adobe-technical-support

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. idea

It is strongly recommended that POWER BI DESKTOP increase slide play function!Set up the database of real-time connection in the DESKTOP.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Unsupported Junk

This crappy "Power BI" is a bunch of junk that doesn't work and changes every other day, and there is NO SUPPORT for it.

Microsoft, go home..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. New Matrix Visual (March, 2017 Release) Total Row

The new matrix visual, currently in preview, does not seem to display the total row. I've tried turning it on and off through the "Subtotal" option in the formatting controls, but cannot get it to display. The previous matrix visual seems to be working fine.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Onpermises Reports

Hi
    I used power bi to creat and publish power bi reports on permises using online connection to Analysis Services ,that issue cost a lot of time and effort because my database is oracle so I have to convert it to the analysis services data base and make cubes to can connect it to power bi and publish it in Report Services,,,,,
    anyway I am looking for soloution for this issue ,where power bi can connect directly to oracle database and publish it on-permises!!!!
    Thanks in advanced

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Power BI Ideas Forum usability

1. allow acting on forum with forums username and password. kind of silly to require fb for that.
    2. on ideas allow linking to datasets and/or picrures of the idea described

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be useful to have colour coding for cells in matrix based on the values present in them.

It would be useful to have colour coding for cells in matrix based on the values present in them. The conditional formatting feature seems to work only for numeric values. Would like to have it for string/text as well

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Global Support

Moving your global support for cloud services in general from India to elsewhere would be appreciated. Reasons for doing so, since I use it a lot, especially for Azure support:

1. People responding to an inquiry are extremely rude and have no basic manners
    2. They don't want to listen what you are saying, but are rather annoyed that you are not following 'the manual' that they are reading even it's wrong solution to your problem
    3. In more than 50% of raised inquiries I ended up solving an issue by myself meaning that representatives from India didn't have the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New problem PowerBI in Sharepoint 2013 using IE11 worked before now just grey screen

All browsers including Edge no problem, now just grey screen, this started a few weeks back, was fine, clearly something with BI release of IE 11 changed. If you click the full screen you get pushed to the app.powerbi and there are your visuals

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mailing for voting

From time to time i'm seeing some very good idea's that have only a few votes. After reading I directly vote.
    Mostly because it somethign I havent occured yet but that basically is a good idea.
    But we are not aware of it.
    So maybe a subscription (voluntary) to get a weekly mail with all new idea's of the last period so that who is interested can read the idea and maybe vote ...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Linking Visualizations to Pages

When Clicking on a visualization the option to be able to go to another page of the report. I know this is possible through tiles but I would like to publish the link a way that an unlicensed user is able to see it.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.