Power BI Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the Azure Blob Storage Connector in Power BI Desktop to be able to read the new JSON Lines format

Please update/fix the Azure Blob Storage connector in Power BI Desktop so that it can read the new JSON Lines format that was changed in November 2018 as well as the old format.

"Custom tools should be updated to handle both the current format and the JSON Lines format described above. This will ensure that when data starts to appear in the new format, your tools do not break."
    -- https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-monitor/platform/diagnostic-logs-append-blobs

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Consecutive Drilling in Reports

For example, if I have multiple graphs with the Drill mode on, and I drill down 1 of them, I need the other graphs to drill down as well. Not just get filtered.

Please if there is an existing idea for this, let me know!

Thanks

364 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make voting for issues work

I cant vote for an idea. It tells me to complete captha. but doesn't display one

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please add a function to search character in the whole table similar to Ctrl + F in excel

Can you add a function/ formula on how to search comma (,) or any character from the whole table? The function should be similar to Ctrl + F function in excel. Thank you

I've tried to use the SEARCH function but it is restricted to search by columns, and I have 400+ columns which makes this search impossible.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1-888-780-6999 Manage Yahoo Spam Filters

We sign in to our Yahoo account in the morning and see hundreds of emails in it. In fact, this became a quite common with Yahoo email people. Whenever you will sign in; it will be flooded with emails; including business emails, personal emails, professional emails, promotional emails and subscription emails. This a real difficult task to find out our important email which we are searching in this ocean of email.

Yahoo users are not going to suffer with this problem. Yahoo understands this concern properly and they introduced the email filters feature in Yahoo mail. Your mails in Yahoo…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Maintain state of button when selected

Maintain the state of a Button when it is selected to show the user that the button has been pressed. Currently, when the Button is selected, it only briefly changes state and then returns to default.

For example, when the button is pressed and it is designated to fill grey when selected, the Buttons fill only momentarily turns grey, and then returns to default. The state of the selected formatting should remain when the Button is pressed.

127 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How to Install Malwarebytes on Mac

Malwarebytes is one of the top-notch antivirus programs utilize by the billions of users across the world on all sorts of devices counting the Windows and iOS. It protects your devices touching any virus, spyware, malware, spam and online threats that are damaging for your device. In order to access Malwarebytes for Mac, How to Install Malwarebytes on Mac.
    Link: https://www.hitechnumber.org/how-to-install-malwarebytes-on-mac/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. categoria de dados: não categorizado

Ao adicionar coluna com imagens, verifico que categoria de dados: não categorizado está desativada.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Contact Brother Printer Customer Service Get Solution Easy Way 24*7

Brother manufacture several electronic devices and famous for his outstanding printers. Printer various technical issues come to like:

• Facing issues during setup Brother Printer device.
    • Paper jam issue.
    • Printer not working.
    • Inkjet printer issue.
    • Wireless printer issues.
    • Cartridge issues.
    • Unable to connect the printer to a wireless connection.

In this situation, only one solution you can connect Brother Printer Customer Service Number 1-855-516-8295 our professional expert’s team 24*7 available for customers and resolve printer issues step by step provide technical solution and full fill your queries.
    More information: -https://brother-customerservice.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. At times the features in powerBi become unresponsive for me and the only things I can do are save, maximize and minimize

At times the features in powerBi become unresponsive for me and the only things I can do are save, maximize and minimize

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can I .. ? Have a surrogate key to a wide (800 columns 200 millions) dataset. Use surrogate key + 20-40 more columns to build a cube ..

Can I .. ? Have a surrogate key to a wide (800 columns 200 millions) dataset. Use surrogate key + 20-40 more columns to build a cube and have PowerBI be the interface, narrow down by dates, areas, amounts and many other dimensions. When the customer likes what they narrowed down to I want to retrieve the ids (surrogate keys) that makes that selection and deliver much more in depth non aggregate data (800+ columns and we may join to other table to get more rows etc, a much larger in some cases 200GB+ text files we deliver). Can I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Duplicated row

I am using streaming dataset using curl and I made one call (with one row) and in Power BI DB appeared two rows - one was fine and the second was missing one value Any idea what could happen? I can provide further details.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Brother Wireless Printer Support Number 1-855-516-8295 For Printer Solution

Once connect dial our Brother Wireless Printer Support for quick Setup Brother Wireless Printer Errors. Wireless Printer is the extensively used device as the peripheral to the system, laptops and tablets to get the print done from everywhere. Brother Wireless Printer is designed with high-quality printers to give excellent printing results. It is one of the earliest Japanese electrical things with making an excellent series for use.
    More Information: -https://brother-customerservice.com/wireless-printer-support/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How to Fix Quickbooks Error H202

QuickBooks software has truly turned into most desired accounting programs for most of the organizations in today’s business world. It came into existence with the guarantee of crushing the problem of finishing tiresome but required financial tasks manually. To resolving QuickBooks error H202 step by step you can go through below given article.

QuickBooks Error Code h202

FIX QUICKBOOKS ERROR H202

At some point the PC which help company document does not have full approval to share files over a network, it may be because of firewall settings.

This normally happens when QB is attempting to get to the data…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Iniciación de Power BI enero 2019

Hola buen dia alguen me ayuda, instele power BI desktop enero 2019 y al darle click al icono no me inicia , que me recomiendan probe ya con dos versiones y siempre el mismo problema

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Help/Assist in forums from Power Bi team

Many of the questions are unanswered without any help/responds/answers. it would be nice if someone from Power BI team looking into these users questions/issues

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Getting to raise issue is painfully difficult in this forum

I wish PowerBI had better way to engage with end users....I spent more than 30mins to find the option to submit my issue today. I am not sure why it should be so difficult.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. There is a bug in Power BI Pro licensing. I am not mistaken.

I have an account with a Power BI Pro license. I have confirmed this because I found where the license status is hidden in the PowerBI.com UI: in the Manage Personal Storage screen (how intuitive). I am logged into this same account on both the Power BI Pro service, as well as Power BI desktop app. I have triple checked this.

There are several action that I try to perform (for example, uploading from Power BI desktop to a named Workspace) that result in an error: Only users with Power BI Pro licenses can publish to this workspace.

If the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Customer Support Phone Number?

It's damn near impossible to get a hold of your customer support. Y'all don't got no phone number I can call, no direct email address I can email. Your support ticket line won't even let me log in to create an Support Ticket. I spent literally 2 hours just trying to log in without any luck.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Get Solution 1-855-516-8295 Brother Printer Customer Support Number

Call and get Step to step Brother Printer Customer Support Number 1-855-516-8295 for re-install wireless printer, Brother Printer error troubleshooting, and online support to install the wireless printer, etc. The customer is facing a lot's problem with the printer. Contact our toll-free number Our experts provide the best solution and solve all issues instantly.
    More Information Visit Our Website:- https://brother-customerservice.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.