Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bryan SmithBryan Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  FetiyeFetiye responded  · 

This is a good idea. We will review this and prioritize against other work.

Thank you,
    Fetiye

100 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RenanRenan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm really need a lot of it.
        Funny that the android phone that already works on panel

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wasn't this already working? I have given presentations off of dashboards with the ability to drill down. Then I try again a few days ago and dashboards no longer have the ability to drill down.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really really need this as it looks embracing when I tried to do the drill down on the dashboard when I was selling the idea to one of my executives

• Darren StangerDarren Stanger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, could really use drill down in Dashboard view. It's nice to have in Reports but would be MOST useful in Dashboard.

• ShaneShane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree with this. Drill down was available by default in PerformancePoint. A dashboard without drill-down doesn't provide much value.

• PaulPaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It defeats the point of a dashboard. This is a necessary feature for to be able to leverage dashboards effectively.

• BrianBrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the point of the dashboard if it can't access the drill downs? Was the idea to force us to create every drill down report on the dashboard? Sweet planning.

• Chris EalesChris Eales commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This really is a must - without it I have to duplicate pages to show the different sets of data!

• venkata surya sunilvenkata surya sunil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you developing product , keeping customers in view. This is really embarrassing after showing to customers without minimum support features

• Anil Kumar RavadaAnil Kumar Ravada commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very obvious thing yo should think of when you allow users to create reports using drill feature, otherwise for all users we need to share pbix. What's the point of Dashboard?

• Andre CavacaAndre Cavaca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It was disappointing to see that this feature was missing after investing so much time in creating reports with drill down. Please take this in consideration asap

• Tas RansonTas Ranson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very useful to have date based drill down on report axes either using tabular model heirarchies or by manually specifying date measures in order on the axes (eg FY > Month or FY > Period > Week etc.

• Piyush JainPiyush Jain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This functionality is not available in new report canvas. but previously (in classic report canvas) it was there

1 2 3 5 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.