How can we improve Power BI?

Support Dynamics GP

Ability to connect into Microsoft Dynamics GP SQL Database (on premise).

96 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Paul Dyer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Marty Schorr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have email Power BI twice with no answer. I am looking to see if Power BI will work with GP 2015.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please create GP app same as CRM app!!! That would be great addition to Power BI...!!! Thanks

All, Just use the enterprise Gateway. We use Power BI for GP reporting with no issues.

• Chris Schmidt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We don't like GP's Management Reporter and would welcome using PowerBI instead for reporting (assuming reporting capabilities such as real time). GP 2015.

• Daryl Gest commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes please add GP connectivity we have CRM connectivity but could really use GP thanks

Yes. We have clients going to other products just because of the better connector.

I work for a partner that is focused on supporting Dynamics GP and I know we could sell hundreds or licenses or more if this solution were developed. In addition such a solution would help us to sell other solutions that can connect to Power BI, i.e. Dynamics CRM, to our customers. There is a lot of demand for this from companies.

• Jeff Pfershy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was excited to see an extensive list of connectors, but bummed that Dynamics GP wasn't on the list. We have hundreds of GP clients that could use this!!!

Any updates on simplifying the connections to Dynamics GP. This would be a big help to all those dealing with legacy financial reporting systems - including Management Reporter which is laggin in its abilities to support financial analysis

• Chris Birkeland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really disappointed when I reviewed Power BI and found that CRM was there, but no access to any data in GP. Looks like it would have been a great tool for all those GP users out there.

Yes, GP connector is much needed. My company services over 1000 GP customers who have no BI capabilities at the moment. This is a huge market for us to open up with Power BI offerings.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.