Errors when Editing Dashboard with Multiple Users
When two people are viewing / interacting with the same published dashboard from a PowerBI.com workspace the tiles present visual glitches or get stuck when a user moves said tile or tries to edit it.
- Create a dashboard in a shared workspace in PowerBI.com
- Allow two users A and B to see it from different sessions (different machines and/or browsers)
- Let user A move a tile from the dashboard
- Sometimes, User A won't be able to move the tile as user B is watching it
- Also, User B will also sometimes see how a tile disappears because another user is editing it
Multiple users should be able to interact with the same published dashboard without running into issues.