How to fix Norton Error during a Quick Scan?
The Norton Quick scan error is generally caused due to a corrupt system file. You can go through the steps mentioned below to fix the issue and scan your computer:
• Step 1: You should close all the programs and restart the computer
• Step 2: Run the Norton antivirus software once the system reboots
• Step 3: When you see ‘My Norton’ window, click on ‘Open.’
• Step 4: You would have to double-click the ‘security’ option
• Step 5: Click on ‘Full system scan’ after selecting the ‘Scans.’
• Step 6: Select ‘Finish’ once the scanning is done
If the issue persists even after you complete the troubleshooting steps mentioned above, you can get in touch with Norton customer support to avail assistance from the experts.