How can we improve Power BI?

When "Customizing Input Fields", to be able to select distinct values of a field.

I think it would be a significant improvement when creating a Machine Learning Model (for an Entity), if it would be possible when "Customizing Input Fields", not only to select fields, but also be able to select one or more values among the distinct values (if there are any) of one or more fields. Maybe that also should be possible to do for (one or more) of the "Historical Outcome Field(s)".

The situation I am in now is that I probably have to make one separate "Entity" (and a "Machine Learning Model") for each distinct value (about 20 of them…) in one of the fields in my "original Entity", while all the other fields are the same. It would be much more convenient if I could have only the "original Entity", and have 20 different "Machine Learning Models", where I can select one distinct value of the field whose (distinct) values I want to treat separately.

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Martin Blix shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.