How can we improve Power BI?

Home (Preview) or Custom Landing Page

It would be nice that there is an option to set the new Home or other page chosen by the users to be the default landing page when opens Power BI.

By now when I sign in Power BI the first page I see is "My Workspace" or a featured dashboard. It would be better if the user can chose what to see first.

26 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Soares shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ken Skinner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - I like the new Home landing page, but mine always goes to the "Recent" tab. Still not bad, but I would very much like our users to be able to pick where PBI opens.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm looking to configure POwer BI to go straight to the apps page rather than the home page. Feedback from my users (who only consume data) say that the home page is cluttered and confusing whereas the apps page is clean and takes the user straight to the content they need. The ability to configure this for all users rather would be great too.

• Shoeb Hakeem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please.. It would be an absolute delight to be able to define your own home/ landing page.

• Trevor Craig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a similar problem since the Home (Preview) came in. We link to a dashboard from sharepoint and throughout the academic year we put what they users need to see on that dashboard. Now with the Home (Preview) thing, users are drifting towards using that as it shows what they've favourite, used recently but we have no control over this centrally.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.