How can we improve Power BI?

Power BI PDF export per Bookmark

I like the new PDF export function of Power BI desktop, but i would like more to extend this with bookmark support, to export every bookmark as one PDF page!
So one report could be reuses with different parameter especially when building bigger documents

37 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sarah Griffin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I use bookmarks to save certain views/filters for management, and would love to be able to PDF all of them at once.

• Ivan Bondarenko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fully support the idea! I'd propose following: offer user an option to select Bookmarks Group when "Export to PDF". In this case user can configure set of bookmarks with necessary filters, consolidate them into a specific group and then use it for PDF export, so PDF-Exporting function would only export those bookmarks in the same order as in group (with all corresponding bookmarked filters).

• dave roberts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently need to create multiple pages - this functionality would enable the export of many different 'views' without the need to reproduce multiple tabs which then need to be edited manually whenever there's a minor tweak. Also - 4 similar ideas need consolidating - so adding same comment to each.

• Ed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are too many "export to pdf" ideas - consolidation needed to know which idea to support. This would be a great addition to this feature.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.