Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Better integration with Office 365 is imperative. Why is it so hard to get the visuals into Powerpoint, Word, Publisher? Please implement

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is a screenshot of the top of the scrolling report (I see a picture of the scroll bar I can't use) supposed to be a PDF export? I can hit the print screen key and get that, if that is all it does.

We need these to paginate with headers, footers, etc... I can't post sensitive data to a public website, so I need to be able to publish a PDF of the report for internal use.

• Mark.Winkworth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Functionality released, but the rendering of backgrounds is not compatible as such the report is all out of alignment and useless to send to users.

• Yakov Terterian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Everyone, the ability to export a report to PDF was introduced in the August 2018 release of Power Bi desktop....

Note that this functionality is restricted to Power Bi Desktop, in Power Bi Services you can only output to Power Point

• Markus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Indeed, a print feature with customisation option is a must. We cannot upload sensitive data to the cloud just to generate a report as pdf. To increase the buy-in to use the PBI platform the print feature of PBI Desktop would help us a lot.

• Alessandro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is fundamental, in fact in the company where i work isn't allowed to upload restricted documents in cloud. So Power BI is useless, despite it's a very powerful tool

• Carly Soto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also with better quality than the current export from the web app. Customization ability of slide 1 would be great too.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.