How can we improve Power BI?

New functionality "Sync Slicers" in Custom Visual visualizations.

I tested the "Sync Slicers" new functionality and it's a very good option but it doesn't work with a Custom Visual, for example, Chiclet Slicer. Chiclet Slicer is a Custom Visual visualizations widely used and it will be very important that this new functionality work in it well.

476 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Antonio Garcia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please also include the support for attribute slicer, need that for some of my reports to work

• Martijn Kuiper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Before the end of June 2018? I would have expected it by now then... thank you for any update on the matter

• Manoj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Tzvi,

Can you confirm if we are on track and Sync Slicers will be available with chiclet slicer by end of June.

Thanks

• Dane Griffin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Tzvi, I notice the this feature isn't yet available in the June Release. Do you know when we can expect it?

• Adam Kruzel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use the hierarchy slicer throughout many of my dashboards and it's unfortunate that the great new sync slicers functionality doesn't work with it. Really hope to see this released in June!!

....MAKE MONEY WITH A BLANK ATM CARD THIS YEAR....
        HAVE YOU USED ANY OF OUR BLANK ATM CARD? WHY NOT TRY OUT THIS HELPFUL OFFER...

Withdraw cash freely from ATM machines anywhere around the world with no risk. With a smart blank ATM card, you can now say a final "BYE" to poverty, with real money pouring out of the ATM machine!! Our cards can withdraw a maximum of $ 100,000 weekly. These cards are programmed with high tech software which makes it untraceable by any camera monitoring satellites, even if you have to use the card anywhere in the world.

INTERESTED?

Contact our office mail (vanalfons222@yahoo.com) for more information on how to get a blank card and they also give out the card with low interest rate, thank you..

• Steven Tran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's great news that work on this idea has started but if the out of the box slicers within Power BI had the all desired functionality, e.g. mandatory select - which the Chiclet Slicer has, then the development on this idea would be redundant.
        Formatting options are available on the out of the box slicers so I think that development on these is much more valuable as opposed to on the custom slicers.

• Mike Donnellan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The author will need to update the visual to use the new "hooks," if my understanding is correct, apologies if not.

• Melissa.Wegner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Chiclet Slicer is one that end users who are not tech savy seam to really light being able to sync this would be huge

Would be amazing to see this feature.
        Are any of these suggestions updated with timeline or even a hint about when/if the feature may be implemented?

Or if the idea is even accepted into the backlog would be nice. :)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.