How can we improve Power BI?

New functionality "Sync Slicers" in Custom Visual visualizations.

I tested the "Sync Slicers" new functionality and it's a very good option but it doesn't work with a Custom Visual, for example, Chiclet Slicer. Chiclet Slicer is a Custom Visual visualizations widely used and it will be very important that this new functionality work in it well.

1,125 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Antonio Garcia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

109 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Oscar Marquez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tzvi Keisar responded · Apr 8, 2018

Support for sync slicer for custom slicers is in the works, and will be available before end of June.

Thanks for voting!

---------------------------------

Almost a year now :V

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a big limitation, I love chiclet slicers and you just cant use them with the full functionality without this feature

• Shane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The chiclet filter is great being able to flexibly change alignment, spacing and colour - but with out this syncing features available we are stuck with the normal slicer...Would love to have this feature soon!

• X commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this available for chiclet slicers. Please and thanks!

• Donald Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just adding my comments here - syncing chiclet slicers would be great because currently when drilling through or using a tooltip page, I can't use the 'ISFILTERED' DAX function. What I thought would be a workaround to 'Keep all filters' then doesn't allow me to unselect specific filters (for trends) in my DAX code so the only option is to sync slicers and the chiclet slicer looks and works better than the standard slicers.

• Rachel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any chance you could provide and update on this? An update from April 2018 says it would be ready by June 2018... but that is obviously not the case. Thank you!

• Dane Griffin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, just requesting a update on when we can expect this to be available for the Chiclet Slicer? Thanks

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.