How can we improve Power BI?

Bookmark Play & Audio Features

Love the new bookmark feature. I would like to see this enhanced to include a play button, duration (delay), and repeat (continuous play) feature for this so that you can turn it on like in presentation mode or someone can play it without the original author. Another feature then would be to add an audio file or be able to do a audio recording for each bookmark to include or reference through URL. Basically what is/was available for Power Maps so that you can play and watch the story.

21 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dan EnglishDan English shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dan DayDan Day commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i'd like to see a loop option so we could set it to loop indefinitely, which would be ideal for our wall board displays

• Jordi-fJordi-f commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also a direct link to the bookmark view. Now users need to enable this view mode manually.

• Bas TijsmaBas Tijsma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! I’d very much like to be able to cycle a story (bookmarks) continiously!

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.