I believe a number of users would agree on the following customization.
Mast have :
- Lattitude and longitude are not very interesting in a tooltip for most users of a map.
- If I do not keep anything in Tooltips Box, Don't show the tooltip. That means what user will set as tooltips can only be shown is great.
- Flexibility to customize the tooltip
Nice to Have:
- I want to put my comments as Tooltip.
- It would be great if I can add a Fixed Text concatinated with a Fields Value.
- Having the posibility to change the label of the dimensions by removing "First", "Last" , "Count" etc.
In Tableau there is a way to remove the fields shown on the tool tips and to change the headings on the Tooltips so that the display name can be something different then then Dimension name
I would like this feature in Power BI
Couldn't agree more, I find the tooltips in PBI worse than useless. They only get in the way and add nothing.