How can we improve Power BI?

Relative Date filter week Mon-Sun

the Relative Date filter options for the calendar week goes from sunday through saterday.

Most companies I know, go from Monday through Sunday. Please give us the option to choose in the filter, or set it though the localization.

616 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

derek shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

92 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nuno Cavaco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's completely mind-blowing not to have this available out-of-the-box from Power BI relative date filtering. Request has been on for 2 years, and still hasn't been developed. I can change everything from it's default behavior in terms of dates, except for this.

C'mon Microsoft!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In most of the rest of the world but USA and UK, week goes from MON to SUN. Please consider this, it's important

Unbelievable that this is not implemented yet!
    Really urgently needed in the rest of the world.

I would need this flexible. Some of my weekly report is Saturday to Friday, uniquely for the business I am serving! Bizarre but it is real life requirement!

• Herman Rusdy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it has been reported since 2 years ago.
    I think it is better just make default start on Monday. Optional would be better though.

What community of users is best served by Sun-Sat? I don't know of any business in NA or Europe that would default to this selection. (I have no experience outside of that) This was a lazy programming choice based on ISO Sunday=0 hardcoded in somewhere. If you want PBI to be the premier reporting tool, you better get some premier programmers.

Please add this. Without it the relative selection on weeks will be seen as unreliable.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.