How can we improve Power BI?

Filters

Any applied filter should be highlighted to show which filter is applied to avoid confusion & time to search which filter we have applied in order to redo the action. It is particularly useful when we are dealing with lot of filters for slicing & dicing the data

31 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sandesh Nandagawe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Carson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dealing with this issue this week. I have 3 similarly named Page level filters that I need to put on multiple pages in a report. Seeing the data source would be a simple and easy time save just like how visuals highlight their data source.

• Scott Christiansen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Huge need for this! As PowerBI get used more, it is a constant pain point. One person will be looking at a report and the numbers don't match what someone else is seeing and significant time is wasted on troubleshooting only to find out that one person several days ago set a filter on the report page and forgot to remove it.

• Joke Laukens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like that but as an option..

Any applied filter _could_ be highlighted to show ...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.