Add others options to TopN Filter
Add "Others" option to the current TopN feature. That would greatly advance user experience as it allows to compress the data set, highlight the most important insights (e.g. Top 5 Sales), but still gives an overview of all of the data.
Kyle Schmitz commented
Please do this!
We really need this!
+1000 ! We need this
This point is really interesting and needing to cover the 100% of the data.
I frequentely have this request.
Only advanced user can produce a measure in DAX but there is limited possibilities.
This option should be automatically present to have a better overview.
This idea should be merged with:
In a similar vane 80/20 filtering is a good way of cleaning up dataset categories with high cardinality but where most data relates to a relatively small subset of category members. i.e. only the top 20 percent of members are shown with the remaining 80 percent rolled up into a single "Other" category.