How can we improve Power BI?

Full Screen Dashboards in Power BI Desktop

Include an option to publish or show a "Full Screen" dashboard for Power BI Desktop, similar to a PowerPoint Slide.

485 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

John Torres shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

46 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • David Dyson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for an ability to define URL path into dashboards, resulting in full-screen rendering for the purpose of hosting results on monitors driving metrics for those of us that subscribe to data-driven management. We have execs and teams that monitor metrics on daily basis. We would like to use power-bi to drive wall-mounted monitors for constant visualization of KPI's and trending. Thank you.

• Hunter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this not something that would be included before launch, much less 8 years later.....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! Please include. I don't wish to publish my reports but feel presenting them in meetings in the edit format looks really unprofessional. PowerBI would greatly benefit from a 'slide show/presentation' setting, though this would be most beneficial WITH the ability to use dropdowns and filters to interact, so appreciate may be complicated.
    Thanks,
    Jo

Yes, needed!! Soo badly - this is a great tool for presenting data - let us present with it

This a feature that is desperately needed for Power BI Premium developers that need to share reports with users that don't have PowerBI pro

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must feature as I work with sensitive data that can't be published to the cloud.

• Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's the must feature. How long do we need to wait for this?

Hi, I am looking for this as well.

Hiding the "tabs" below and the "filter" on the right would be great. Autoslide thru tabs, seamless autorefresh the report on cached results. Fast rendering or snapshots would be nice.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.