custom visual synchronization
When using custom visuals, and when sharing the dashboard with other users, i need to tell them which ones i am using and they need to go and find them manually. This is not user-friendly.
Ideally it could be like this:
1. I make a DB in PowerBI using some custom visuals
2. I share the DB file with some users
3. The users download PowerBI / open the DB file
4. The application notifies them that the DB they opened is using custom visual X Y Z and downloads the visuals and installs it (with their permission) automatically
5. The user is able to use the dashboard without any manual installing / downloading / seraching for visuals.
This is pretty important thing, in my opinion, because if you got a user base by tens or hundreds, then when each of these folks have to do the above steps, it is a huge waste of time and effort.