How can we improve Power BI?

Change font size for X-Axis and Y-Axis

In most of the charts the X and Y Axis are hard to read because the font size is quite small specially when you have large scale of data

449 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

81 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh My...
        Really? you have the most advanced features and you miss that? How can we do a chart when the axis is unreadable because too small? This is so so so annoying because this means your tool is useless because of that, correct it PLEASE

Power BI shoud be able to allow us to change font size, Font type. it will be more use to see the data in bigger font

• Raj Mathur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Power BI Team

Whats the use of having a wonderful report when you really cant read it conveniently because the font size is small
        The brilliance of delivering report amidst complicated infrastructure is wasted because management said why don't you do this excel and send me an email so I can read the details better

A simple feature can go a long way to justify a cost of power BI Pro

• Adi K. Asavaid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you. Excellent. needed and awaited feature. Makes the charts easier to read especially for top management.

• Fabio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We cannot use Powerbi properly in my company without this feature.... please do it asap

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Power BI Team
        You need to use Excel as the bench mark and the visuals that you release have to be better in functionality compared to Excel
        So first check with the Excel Team and find out what all can be done in an Excel chart already and then offer something far better.
        Dont release a visual and then work towards making it as good as it is in Excel

This feature should definitely be prioritized much higher. It is just something that everyone (incl. managers and customers) expect to work by default.

• Noé Valdes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitivamente son unos pendejos en microsoft. Como pudieron omitir el font size es esencial¡¡¡

I think this type of requirements are basic. this is not an idea. it should be available as basic formatting feature.

• Adam Kruzel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trying to display my data on a 55 in TV and would like to display the axis but no one has that good of vision. Please add!

• Kev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My use case is to display charts on a large screen (1080p). Therefore, being able to control the size of the data labels for Axis is a must.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.