How can we improve Power BI?

Ability to align the column content

Add the ability to align the column content in tables, e.g. left- and right-aligned, centred, etc. in Power BI Desktop.

640 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

110 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Graeme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please give us the formatting capability to align column data. My OCD is trolling me into oblivion without it

• VickyD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope this is implemented such that "any" text or number shown can be formatted in basic ways i.e. change font, size, color, bold, underline, italics, background, alignment, conditional formatting etc like excel. That would address pretty much all needs one would have for text display.

• Curtis Ramirez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please let this change affect more than just tables. This feature would be great in Cards, and Multi-Row Cards.

• Jim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please just add something similar to the WORD / EXCEL / PPT toolbar formatting options to PowerBI. In particular the FONT and ALIGNMENT options. The current PowerBI formatting mechanism is extremely awkward and time consuming. It's also lacking some of the most basic needs.

Font, Font Size, Bolding, Underline, Font and Background Colors, Cell Alignment, etc...

• AnilP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need this feature as this is one of the basic feature any tool needs.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.