Power BI Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Table and Matrix Data Exports to Match PowerBI Visual

I have volumes of information to share with my teams that is best presented in tables and matrices. It would be a huge improvement if they were able to export the data from the visualizations and have the formatting in Excel match the formatting created within PowerBI.

This would be especially helpful for ongoing forecasting activities.

2,843 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

backlog  ·  494 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple Y-Axis on a chart

We would like to have multiple y-axis on a chart, more than 2

1,711 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

182 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. DAX Query Language Visual

I see big value in creating a visual that can display the results of a DAX query. One way this could be deployed is a follows.
    * Add the new visual to the report canvas
    * Write a DAX query that returns a table (of course) and add this to the visual
    * The visual would respect any cross filtering coming from the report just like any other visual.

This would give report writers very granular control to display records without having to use a table visual and a measure that triggers the display of the correct records.

1,346 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

At the moment we don’t have any plans to implement this. It sounds like it’s mostly useful for learning/training? If there are other ‘production’ scenarios that you think it’d be useful, where a regular table/matrix wouldn’t work, please let us know in the comments!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.