Power BI Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. RSS feed for https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

It would be nice to have an RSS feed for the Service Status/Awareness found at https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ .

My organization relies heavily on Power BI. It is very difficult to train all business users on accessing the support site and looking for issues instead of coming to IT for help. If an RSS feed was created, we could send out emails or post to teams automatically that a Service issue is occuring.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to Reset PayPal Password without Phone Number

Having trouble in resetting the PayPal account, check out the steps to How to reset a PayPal password without Phone Number. Dial 1-(888)-966-7916 to take assistance from PayPal Support Team.
    Visit- http://www.anvsupport.com/blog/reset-paypal-password-without-phone-number

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Stop the Announcements running all the time on the Comm website

Stop the Announcements running in the box all the time on the Comm website. It just runs and runs and runs and runs and it's taking a huge bite out of my processor.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. American Airlines 49 dollar flights Deals

Travel with American airlines with $49 sale i.e. book your flight only for 49 dollars to anywhere. Call now +1-(888)-286-3422. More Info Visit- https://www.flycoair.com/blog/american-airlines-49-dollar-flights-deals

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Notify subscription creator as to why they cannot add users to subscription

Notify subscription creator on specific reasons why they cannot add user to subscription (e.g., a potential subscription recipient does not have an active PBI license) instead of the generic "Something went wrong" message.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow users in company/org without a Power BI license to receive subscription emails

A system admin or typical Power BI user with a license should be able to send subscription emails to users even if they do not have a Power BI license (possibly restricted at a minimum to company/organization due to security reasons).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make Shape Maps easy

Hi I am Muneeb Working as a data analyst in Telenor Bank Karachi Pakistan.
    Make Shape Maps easy.
    It hard for me to make a shape file and put it in.
    I wanted to observe the risky areas as respect to my bank.
    My map layering are Country to Province/State to City and to local town/area and etc but Its mostly impossible for.

Really need Help

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow end users to change data hierarchy in visuals.

This is especially important for matrix visuals. My company relies on a self-serve data approach. Currently we have to rely on complex sets of tables and bookmarks to handle all the ways that an end user may want to view their data; the end users find this confusing. I've been considering other software that can do this in a way that is easier, with drag and drop row/column hierarchies that end-users can change, not just developers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How to fix Firefox is not Responding?

Mozilla is one of the world's most popular web browsers. It is as easy to use and user-friendly as Google Chrome or Safari. But many of its users face many challenges while using it for various important tasks. And without wasting more time, you can quickly find the solutions to fix your Mozilla Firefox problems in the next chapter. If you want to know how to fix Firefox is not Responding or opening Windows. Read and solve this blog immediately. For more help dial 1-855-925-7078 to our Technical Support team. Visit: https://www.dialforinfo.com/blog/mozilla-firefox-not-working-not-responding-or-not-opening-on-windows

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sorting Columns

Wen you choose the columns to be seen in the drop down menu, make them so that they can be dragged so that you can drag them to the correct location before saving.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Problem in filters

It's a bug, when I drag only one measure to the view, its corresponding filter doesn't work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Include a proper DAX editor in the Query Editor for Paginated Report Builder

The existing DAX editor (Query Editor) in Paginated Report Builder sucks. Please include a proper editor like the one in Power BI Desktop, which comes with intelligent code completion and colored keywords.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. After unpublishing an app, save its settings (for publishing again, later)

After doing "Unpublish App," I want the Power BI Service to "remember" the settings such as the App name, Description, Support site; all of Navigation options such as the Sections and how reports/dashboards were sorted within the app (and within the Sections); and all of the Permissions options such as who has access to the app.

So that I can un-publish the app temporarily, just to make it inaccessible to end users; but then easily re-publish it to give them access again. Without having to capture and then reconfigure all of these settings, every time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Japanese Addresses - Bing Maps

Internet Explorer and Edgh cannot use Bing Map with Japanese place names.

When using Bing Map with Japanese place names, Google Chrome worked.
    I want IE and Edge to work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How to write college essay online

Writing essays is tough, isn’t it? You need to invest a lot of time and effort to develop a high-quality paper. However, you cannot score poor grades just because you hate to write essays. To deal with similar situations, you should opt for a college essay writing service from the experts of MyEssayhelp.co.uk.

We have created our college essay writing service(https://myessayhelp.co.uk/college-essay-writing-service.html) to help you avoid the hassle of composing complicated papers. Our experts can help you to submit a great essay while you focus on doing other important academic tasks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How to manage Eva Air Reservations?

You should not think about any issues during the shift to your scheduled flight booking and contact Eva Air Customer Service immediately. The support team will provide you with trouble-free access to Eva Air's services 24 hours a day. Call for the Eva Air Customer Service to make an Eva Air Reservations booking service listed here on + 1-888-202-5328. Eva Air Book the finest and most comfortable private cabins with booking services management. Visit: https://www.dialforinfo.com/eva-air-customer-service

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Atualização automática mais inteligente

Atualizações agendadas com programação mais inteligentes. Por exemplo, para atualização a cada 1 hora, tenho que adicionar 24 linhas, e por que não uma só programação A CADA X INTERVALO.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Japan Airlines Cancellation Policy

Need to Cancel a flight on Japan Airlines. firstly know about the Japan Airlines Cancellation Policy and For Flight Cancellation and Refund Contact on 1(888)-286-3422.

More info visit- https://www.flycoair.com/blog/japan-airlines-cancellation-policy-and-refund

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add tagging capability to Dataset settings

While Shared and Certified Datasets provide the ability to find datasets that are deemed approved by a governance body, I would like to see the ability to add tags to the Dataset that would be searchable within the Power BI Service and Power BI Desktop. The goal is to be able to search tagging across the tenant to find Datasets that meet my needs. For example, tags can show me that a Certified Dataset was created by Finance, is owned by a specific person, contains x data points I need for my reporting, etc. Knowing a Dataset is Certified is…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 81 82
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.