Power BI Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can I .. ? Have a surrogate key to a wide (800 columns 200 millions) dataset. Use surrogate key + 20-40 more columns to build a cube ..

Can I .. ? Have a surrogate key to a wide (800 columns 200 millions) dataset. Use surrogate key + 20-40 more columns to build a cube and have PowerBI be the interface, narrow down by dates, areas, amounts and many other dimensions. When the customer likes what they narrowed down to I want to retrieve the ids (surrogate keys) that makes that selection and deliver much more in depth non aggregate data (800+ columns and we may join to other table to get more rows etc, a much larger in some cases 200GB+ text files we deliver). Can I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Duplicated row

I am using streaming dataset using curl and I made one call (with one row) and in Power BI DB appeared two rows - one was fine and the second was missing one value Any idea what could happen? I can provide further details.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Brother Wireless Printer Support Number 1-855-516-8295 For Printer Solution

Once connect dial our Brother Wireless Printer Support for quick Setup Brother Wireless Printer Errors. Wireless Printer is the extensively used device as the peripheral to the system, laptops and tablets to get the print done from everywhere. Brother Wireless Printer is designed with high-quality printers to give excellent printing results. It is one of the earliest Japanese electrical things with making an excellent series for use.
    More Information: -https://brother-customerservice.com/wireless-printer-support/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Iniciación de Power BI enero 2019

Hola buen dia alguen me ayuda, instele power BI desktop enero 2019 y al darle click al icono no me inicia , que me recomiendan probe ya con dos versiones y siempre el mismo problema

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Help/Assist in forums from Power Bi team

Many of the questions are unanswered without any help/responds/answers. it would be nice if someone from Power BI team looking into these users questions/issues

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Getting to raise issue is painfully difficult in this forum

I wish PowerBI had better way to engage with end users....I spent more than 30mins to find the option to submit my issue today. I am not sure why it should be so difficult.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. There is a bug in Power BI Pro licensing. I am not mistaken.

I have an account with a Power BI Pro license. I have confirmed this because I found where the license status is hidden in the PowerBI.com UI: in the Manage Personal Storage screen (how intuitive). I am logged into this same account on both the Power BI Pro service, as well as Power BI desktop app. I have triple checked this.

There are several action that I try to perform (for example, uploading from Power BI desktop to a named Workspace) that result in an error: Only users with Power BI Pro licenses can publish to this workspace.

If the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Customer Support Phone Number?

It's damn near impossible to get a hold of your customer support. Y'all don't got no phone number I can call, no direct email address I can email. Your support ticket line won't even let me log in to create an Support Ticket. I spent literally 2 hours just trying to log in without any luck.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Get Solution 1-855-516-8295 Brother Printer Customer Support Number

Call and get Step to step Brother Printer Customer Support Number 1-855-516-8295 for re-install wireless printer, Brother Printer error troubleshooting, and online support to install the wireless printer, etc. The customer is facing a lot's problem with the printer. Contact our toll-free number Our experts provide the best solution and solve all issues instantly.
    More Information Visit Our Website:- https://brother-customerservice.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1-888-624-5560 How to Recover Yahoo Account Without Phone Number

Today, more and more email service providers surround us, and for some reason, we can think of some email address, but we can't find ways to remember your password. What would you do if you forgot your Yahoo email password and cannot recover from the alternate email and phone number? Here we prepare some tips so you can follow and recover the Yahoo password in the most convenient way.
    Part 1: Traditional method to recover lost Yahoo email password
    Basically, to recover the previous Yahoo password, you must first go to the official login section of the Yahoo account. And…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How to fix Canon ts3122 Wireless Printer Setup

I have a problem with this error Canon ts3122 Wireless Printer Setup if anyone knows the answr please give your ideas to this topic as soon as possible.

https://www.canonprintersupport247.com/blog/how-to-connect-canon-ts3122-printer-to-wifi/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make voting for issues work

I cant vote for an idea. It tells me to complete captha. but doesn't display one

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please add a function to search character in the whole table similar to Ctrl + F in excel

Can you add a function/ formula on how to search comma (,) or any character from the whole table? The function should be similar to Ctrl + F function in excel. Thank you

I've tried to use the SEARCH function but it is restricted to search by columns, and I have 400+ columns which makes this search impossible.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Matrix Table Total visibility

In a grid the totals appear at the end. The body of the report should be scrollable and the total should always be visible. it is very important for the viewer of the report to confiem the completeness of the report before viewing the details.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. (1-888-780-6999)How to Enable Yahoo Conversation History

Establish Conversation History
    Step 1
    start Yahoo Messenger and press the gear-shaped icon.

Step 2
    choose the "Messenger Options" menu, then click the "Other" selection from the shown menu options.

Step 3
    Select the check box for "Keep a History of my Conversations" if it is unchecked, then press "OK" to save your changes you made.

Backup Prior Messages
    Step 1
    start Yahoo Messenger. Click the "Contacts" menu, and then choose "Conversation History."

Step 2
    Scroll through the conversation history to locate the message you would like to view. Messages are stored in sequential order and can be sorted by…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. (1-888-780-6999)How to Recover Deleted Yahoo Email Messages

How to backup your Deleted Yahoo Email Messages

Losing essential emails or suddenly deleting emails that you still need can be disappoint. better news is that Yahoo! Mail gives ways to recover deleted messages. In fact, whenever you delete a message from your inbox, it is automatically send to a "trash" folder in case if you need it again in the future. In case your "Trash" folder is empty, you can still retrive deleted messages using Yahoo's "Restore" feature.

Step 1
    Log in to your Yahoo! Mail account. Go to the "Trash" folder located at the left part of the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. (1-888-780-6999)How to Send Mail From Yahoo Mail

It's very easy to send an email from Yahoo Mail. From your pc, just click Compose on the top left corner of the page to switch to a place where you can enter a recipient id, subject, and body message.

If someone sent you an email in Yahoo Mail, click the message and use the arrows at the top of the email to reply back, reply all, or forward it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. (1-888-780-6999)Get Yahoo Mail on Your Phone

Yahoo Mail doesn't only work from a laptop or pc. You can read your Yahoo emails from a mobiles also, whether it's a tablet or phone. Download perfect apps to receive the emails, or you can use your device's stock email application also.

For example, MAC users can connect to Yahoo Mail from the Mail app without having to download another app. The same is true for Android users who don't mind setting up the proper Yahoo Mail IMAP and SMTP server settings.

However, there's also a Yahoo Mail application that gets you log in with your Yahoo username and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. (1-888-780-6999)forgot yahoo password

Change or reset your Yahoo password
    Your Yahoo mail password gives you the access to every Yahoo service that you use. It's always a better idea to update your yahoo password regularly and to make sure it's unique from other passwords you use. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it for a fresh start.

Change your password
    From a desktop or from your mobile browser:

Go to the Yahoo Account security page.
    Tap to Change password.
    Enter the new password.
    then tap on Continue.
    From most Yahoo mobile apps:

Tap the Menu icon Image of the side menu…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.