Power BI Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why can't I login to Power BI web by using safari?

I can't login to Power BI web by using safari browser (My safari browser is updated to ver.13.0.3.) on MacBook Pro, but I can login to Power BI web by using Google browser on Asus.

Please refer to the attached photos by the link below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eVrhAl1nKLSEZOFsYtj7kTD7OLyanyoX

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Q&A  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Measure

How it possiblie to see the formula in a measure already created?
    I mean, I have created a new measure, the I want to see the formula.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Q&A  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Transfer Outlook OST data to Office 365

Do you have corrupted or orphaned data? Do you want to move OST data to Office 365? Here, is a solution to your problem. Download and Install the software named as MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration Tool. It supports all corrupted, orphaned, IMAP, Exchange serve or Hotmail OST file and provides you with its preview. You do not require MS Outlook or Exchange Server for OST to Office 365 data conversion. Directly converts OST to Office 365 in just a few minutes without the help of any other sources.

Know more: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/ost-to-office-365-migration-tool/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Q&A  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Microsoft Account Recovery

Even after that, if you have any problems, you can reset the Microsoft password. These are the steps you should follow:

You have to visit https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
    Now select the reason why you want to reset the password. The most common idea is to forget the Microsoft password.
    After this, you must provide the email address, phone number or Skype ID, which the user uses to register, as he will receive the verification email only on that account. If you don't have that, you cannot reset the Microsoft password.
    Enter the characters you see on the screen and then click the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How can i activate Q&A version in spanish?

I had all ready used Q&A but I need to use it in spanish. In the desktop options i acitvated but doesn't work ... what can i do?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. What are the steps to change Suddenlink WiFi password?

Are you willing to change Suddenlink WiFi password and looking for the steps involved in this process then welcome here. Suddenlink WiFi comes with a default username and password that can be changed afterwards. Other than that Suddenlink users are also advised to change their WiFi password frequently for security reasons. However, if you are a new user and don’t know how to change Suddenlink WiFi password then go through the steps given below explaining the process to change Suddenlink WiFi password:

· First of all turn on Suddenlink WiFi router and then connect it to your PC

· After…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Filter Improvement

In the E2E Dashboard the filters need to be clear in terms of what data is present.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Export to Excel option in QnA visual as well

When the visual or table format comes up as an answer for a question it would be awesome if users can export that visual to excel rather then just seeing and noting down the answer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Write down the steps to cancel Southwest Flight Ticket

If cancelling plans after booking confirmed tickets is painful then efforts to get the ticket cancelled is equally a big task. Especially if you make last time cancellation apart from dropped plan a large amount of ticket cost is fortified by the airlines as cancellation charges. But if you have made reservations in American based Southwest airline and now want to cancel your ticket because of an emergency or change in plan then can easily cancel tickets without much charges because Southwest is a low cost based airline. Hence to know how Southwest Airlines cancellation policy works you can refer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How can you change password of SBCGlobal?

SBC is a venture of Southwestern Bell Company which deals in telecommunication services. Hence with the help of SBC one can avail services of internet and phone. All you have to do is make an account and start availing its services. But at the same time you have to be very careful regarding your account’s password. To protect your data from been stolen, keep changing your password. Hence to find out the process of SBCGlobal change passwords refer to below details.

Steps to change password of SBCglobal account:

1.On any web browser navigate to the official website

2.Tap on log…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Read on the pet Policy of Southwest Airlines

Southwest Airlines is happy to help you in terms of providing you with the proper information for flight service and its features. If you have just vaccinated your dog and want to move to your favorite destination, you can easily carry your dog but for that, you need to read the instruction when you are going to book a flight ticket for your pet.

Go through the pet policy that will suggest carrying your soft pet with you in a good manner:

· All pets must be carried in an appropriate carrier, as indicated in the list of the policy…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Is there any option to set filter in one .pbix file and will reflect this filter in another .pbix files too?

Is there any option to set filter in one .pbix file and will reflect this filter in another .pbix files?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Steps For Aeromexico Flight Ticket Cancellation ?

You have consistently been informed to check the cancellation strategies with respect to the aircrafts before booking the flight tickets. Along these lines, on the off chance that you are intending to go with Aeromexico aircrafts and need to know its cancellation policy then you have arrived at the ideal spot. Here in this snippet of data, you will find your solutions.

Going With Aeromexico? Become acquainted with Your Travel Companion!

Aeromexico carriers are fundamentally the Mexico based American aircraft that is headquartered in Mexico City itself. With the armada size of 71 airplane in its armada, this carrier is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How Can I Cancel My Booked Frontier Flight Seat?

Being a voyager, frequently numerous conditions come when you can't make a trip to your favored goal because of different reasons on your chose date. In such kind of conditions, the main alternative stays before you which is a flight cancellation and it is in every case better to think about the cancellation procedure for that specific airlines. In the event that you have booked your flight ticket with Frontier Airlines, at that point you can make a cancellation demand inside 24 hours from the planned takeoff of the flight and this procedure can be made online inside a straightforward…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How should i recover my Yahoo account?

Yahoo mail is the email service of Yahoo. Often users forget their account password. However users can reset password through phone number or alternate email or security questions. If you want to know the steps to recover your Yahoo account and how to reset yahoo password then this blog will guide you.

Open Yahoo sign-in page.
    Select the ‘Trouble signing-in’ option.
    Now enter your Yahoo email address or phone number for the account to be recovered.
    The recovery options will appear.
    Select any one way for recovery i.e. either an alternate email address or phone number or security questions. These…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Method to migrate PST data to Office 365?

Get the best solution to upload PST file to Office 365 mailboxes with a reliable software like MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool. It is perfect solution to transfer all PST emails, contacts, archives, attachments, etc to Office 365 accounts without any complexity. The software is also not dependent on MS Outlook. It takes PST data from the device and converts to Exchange Online. Provides an advanced and unique method for PST to Office 365 conversion.

Know more: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/pst-to-office-365-migration-tool/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Q&A  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Differentiate report opened from power bi service or power bi desktop

how can we check or differentiate if the report which is opened is from power bi service or power bi desktop

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. PST to Office 365 Migration

If you are looking for a better solution for PST to Office 365 Migration, then I suggest MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool. It is an amazing software which gives you an experience of trouble-free data conversion and let you import PST to Office 365 Platform. This application will let you transfer data in selected Exchange Online mailboxes. Provides quick migration in just a few simple short steps.

Know more: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/pst-to-office-365-migration-tool/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Q&A  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Can we have a functionality to hide unhide the tabs when clicked on a button on the report (like we use bookmark)

Can we have a functionality to hide unhide the tabs when clicked on a button on the report (like we use bookmark)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.