Power BI Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bookmark for Power BI app

Can MS enable the bookmark feature in Power BI app?

268 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

started  ·  7 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mobile App embedded content

The ability to embed external content in the navigation page in new app experience is great. But it doesn't work with mobile/ipad apps. This is frustrating as even O365 embed codes doesn't work. Please look into this

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support New Filter Pane on Phones

Filters displayed on the mobile app should respect the rules configured in the report design. Hidden filters should not show in the mobile filtering and locked filters should not be changeable. The fact that mobile filtering does not act like the New Filter Pane means we can't use the New Filter Pane for any reports and have to use slicers instead. We need a consistent UX. Reports need to be filtered the same way in the web portal, on tablets and on phones

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. “Do not ask me this again” checkbox

Each time I refresh the data and open my app in the morning, all my users are prompted with a "share your location" pop up in the mobile iOs apps.
    Please add a "Do not ask me this again" option to avoid this recurrent message

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Romi Koifman responded

Hi,
    The initial phase of this capability is already available in the latest release of Power BI apps.

We are still working on improving the experience.
    Stay tuned!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.