Power BI Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Power Desktop. При выгрузке в PDF прям нужно чтобы появлялось окно, где будет возможность выбора листов, какие требуется выгрузить

Как при печати.
    Так же было бы удобно если добавится возможность печатать из Power Desktop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to refresh dataflows from Power BI Desktop

While working in a PBIX file, it would be great if we could manually refresh a dataflow without needing to switch over to the Power BI Service (login, navigate to the workspace, find the dataflow, click refresh).

A few possible UX options:
    1) A right-click "Refresh dataflow" on a PowerQuery Source step,
    2) A right-click checkbox on a Query to "Refresh underlying dataflows" (defaulted "off"), or
    3) Another dropdown option under Refresh for "Refresh dataflows"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow users to set Data Label font size to below 8pt

Why can't I make my #PowerBI data-lables smaller than 8pt? Why? I have a 4k monitor, and good eyes. I have tool-tips for folk with less good eyes and lessor monitors. I have very limited space, and lots of stories to tell on it. I have the ability to print to high-resolution PDF. I have a note signed by Edward Tufte saying it's okay.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. A WYSIWYG visual chart template (.pbiviz) creator

Why are there no VISUAL tools to create VISUAL (.pbiviz) report templates?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Charts based on time

Virtually all of the canned charts are geared towards financials with a few geared towards maps. These mean nothing to my clients who wish to track time spans of events, milestones, time to complete, etc. Yes, there a couple of third party options but those are not very flexible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Refresh All but.....

On the Power BI Desktop App, can there be a feature that asks if you want to refresh all your own model or a few tables in your model

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When Duplicating a Page, Have the Duplicate be Adjacent to the Original - not at the end of the file.

When a User Duplicates a Page in Power BI Desktop, put the duplicate adjacent (or immediately after) the original Page. (Not the end of the file) In large files it's rather tedious to drag the duplicate next to the original.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Package R with the PowerBI installer/application

Would it be possible to package R within Power-bi in order to avoid the need to install a separate instance. I would love to utilise R scripts but cannot due to IT restrictions on our devices. MS could pre load a number of verified and commonly used packages to provide assurances for IT departments fixated on governance. ( Similar to the visuals gallery )

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. +1(866)379-1999 How to solve Netflix error code nw-2-5

Netflix error code NW-2-5. Verify that the network you are connected to supports streaming.more than time your network connrction are disable for behind side.Check to make sure that your device is connected to the internet.isome time devices not work prroper Restart your device.Verify your DNS settings. Try an ethernet connection, or improve your Wi-Fi signal. Contact your internet service provider.
    For more information visit us: https://www.gmailcustomer.co/how-to-solve-netflix-error-code-nw-2-5/
    Contac us: +1(866)379-1999

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. +1(866)213-3111 How to recover Google account

Open Gmail.com.Click “Forgot Password”. Enter your last password if you remember and if doesn’t work, click Try another way Now, Google will send a verification email to your alternate account that you entered when you created your Gmail account, click send to proceed. Now, check your alternate email account for the email received from Google having Google Verification Code. USe the code and verfiy the code press click next. Enter the new password two the for remember that and click next. You are already done with it. open the gmail account for new password.
    For more information visit us: http://www.itbalm.com/blog/how-to-recover-google-account/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow us to arrange the bars in a visual the way we want, not necessarily by Alpha or Numerical.

We had a case where users wanted the bars in a visual to be arranged by "Disagree, Agree, Highly Agree" which is not alpha or numerical order.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow for rectangular imageUrl sizes in matrix and table visuals

Currently when you use a column or measure with a category of imageUrl that has an svg image Power BI ignores the aspect ratio defined in the view box for the image and draws the image in an arbitrary square. It would be great if imageUrl would allow for rectangular images. In the case of svg this could be read from the viewbox attribute.

This would allow for the creation of dynamic databars and sparklines and other creative visualizations without having to write a full blown custom visual.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. HierarchySlicer

We have a Problem with the hierarchy slicer. The Slicer shows every hierarchy two times.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Erro no power query

Estou encontrando o erro em anexo que algumas vezes se faz necessário finalizar o power bi desktop porque congela a tela. Não é problema de memoria nem de CPU, pois o notebook que utilizo é bem rápido e o consumo fica baixo. Não sei o que ocorre, mas ocorreu mais de uma vez quando tento editar permissão na consulta de uma query através do conector do SQL Server no Power Query Editor.
    Outro caso que tem acontecido é a caixa de consultar ficar escura, não sendo possível identificar o conteúdo, necessitando tirar o foco da caixa de consulta e focar…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How to Recover Facebook Password | +1-866-235-4333

Whether you’ve forgotten your Facebook password, or have had some other person change it while not your permission, Facebook offers a pretty simple thanks to recover.
    Facebook should show you a “Recover Your Account” button under the password field. move and click on that.

Step 1: Next, enter the e-mail address you wont to check in for your Facebook account, then click the “Search” button.

Step 2: If Facebook finds a match, it shows you on the results screen. Click the “This Is My Account” button.

Step 3: depending on what kind of info you provided after you set up…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How to remove “Critical Firefox Update” | +1-866-235-4333

If you are using Mozilla Firefox and frequently redirected to the sites that show “Critical Firefox Update” then most probably the reason is an adware program that is installed on your computer. These adware programs come along with other software that have been downloaded off the internet. Since some of these downloads do not inform about this thing that the other software will be installed freely.
    If you have installed this malicious program, a message with the Critical Firefox Update will pop-up whenever you will browse the Internet. This is done to promote the installation of additional content like web…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. +1(866)213-3111 Pinterest Password Reset

Follow the steps:
    Go to www.pinterest.com in your Internet browser.
    Click Log In, then Forgot your Password.
    Enter your email address in the grey box. Click Send.
    Access the email and click Reset Password.
    Enter your new password in the first grey box, confirm it in the second box, and click Change Password.
    For more information visit us: http://www.itbalm.com/blog/pinterest-password-reset/
    Contact us: +1(866)213-3111

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Align the table values over the Power BI Report

Hi, Is there any way to align the table values over the Power BI desktop? I'm getting only this feature only for column headers. I have a report with multiple column and i can't align all to Left or Right.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. +1(866)379-1999 How to solve Bellsouth Email login

Bellsouth is the subsidiary of the AT&T Inc and the telecommunication company. The duo offered the high-speed internet services, long distance voice calling and significantly more features. Being the leading ISP, it also offers the email services to the users and the features of the same are outstanding.
    For more information visit us: https://www.gmailcustomer.co/how-to-check-bellsouth-email-login/
    Contact us: +1(866)379-1999

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Conditional Formatting on Field Value option using a measure is not working in Live mode

I have a Report connected to Live Azure SSAS, When I try to use conditional formatting on value -> Background color -> Format by ( Field Value) and if I try to use any measure it is not getting selected. But the same works with Import mode. Please check and update me if you have a work around for Live mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.