Power BI Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Vídeos em português

Importante ter vídeos de aprendizado em português e outras línguas.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  AI and Machine Learning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When "Customizing Input Fields", to be able to select distinct values of a field.

I think it would be a significant improvement when creating a Machine Learning Model (for an Entity), if it would be possible when "Customizing Input Fields", not only to select fields, but also be able to select one or more values among the distinct values (if there are any) of one or more fields. Maybe that also should be possible to do for (one or more) of the "Historical Outcome Field(s)".

The situation I am in now is that I probably have to make one separate "Entity" (and a "Machine Learning Model") for each distinct value (about 20 of them…)…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  AI and Machine Learning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. teste

teste

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Time-glass for status when calibrating the ML-model

When I calibrate an ML model, I just have a grey symbol saying that a report will be made when calibration is ready, and at the same time I have a status stated as ready. Would it be possible to have a e.g. time-glass or a guiding text to better explain the status (as discussed with you Martin Blix)?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. idea

dffh

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Direct connection with Azure ML models

Hi

I want to easily connect Azure ML models into power BI and make it possible to turn every independent variables into a slider that by default get the avg value of the series and the boundaries min and max, with this feature the end user could quickly change the inputs and see the direct response with the forecast from model in an intuitive way.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add support for R Packages BSTS

please add support for the R Package: BSTS

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Machine Learning Quality Check

Power BI has a variety of easy, built-in ML models/algorithms in desktop, sever, and Q&A. Can we get some simple built in quality check pop-ups? Something like a ROC curve with a Thumbs-up/Thumbs-down symbol or a note that says "Hey, this model fit 100% of your data points. It's probably over-fitting."

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  AI and Machine Learning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Lean Actavis Syrup Cough Syrup Whatsapp: +1 (757) 561-0686

Order actavis syrup online WhatsApp: +1 (757) 561-0686 Order Hi TECH, order Tussionex Cough syrup online, Promethazine w/codeine online,
    Promethazine with codeine for sale craigslist, Promethazine with codeine wholesale Danke pharmacy, Purchase actavis Bottles online, purchase actavis cough syrup online,
    purchase Actavis online, purchase actavis syrup online, Purchase Tussionex Cough syrup online, Purple drank recipe, Tussionex Cough syrup for sale,
    Where can i buy drank anti energy drink Email: buyactavisonline@gmail.com

https://www.actavisplug4sale.com/product/actavis-cough-syrup-available/
    Call/Text +1 (757) 561-0686 WhatsApp: +1 (757) 561-0686

Can you buy promethazine codeine cough syrup online

Where can you buy promethazine with codeine over the counter

Promethazine w/codeine online,Actavis…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Analyse Options

Hi,

When I right click on a line chart, it shows Analyze and further shows explain the increase/ decrease. This is excellent.

My idea is that when we further click on explain the increase/ decrease, it should show the analyze should be based on last period or same period last year or any specific period.

Hopeful, the concern of BI team will review my idea and work on it.

Regards,

Jamal Qamar

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Optionally show the key influencers impact per unit

The key influencers show how much they go up and down, impacting a certain amount of the dependent variable.

Why are the key influencers showing always a specific value rather than the unit?

For example, if I want to know if renewable energy installation goes up with the number of policies, it shows that 0.## policies drive an increase of ### in installed capacity.

It would be nice to have the option to see how much is the influence of 1 policy.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Disregard (or weight down) "key influencers"" with a very small number of records

With the new key influencers visual, it's common for it to identify key influencers where the number of records described are only 1 or 2 (for example, "finish type quit is 11x more likely in Hanover, Maryland" when there was only one finish in Hanover Maryland and it was a quit). My idea would be to assign a weight based on number of records and adjust the influencers toward the overall population mean the lower below a threshold (30 records?) the number of records involved is.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  AI and Machine Learning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. material de aprendizaje en español

Sería conveniente contar con el material de aprendizaje con subtitulos en español.

Hay videos o material de lectura en idioma español?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Use Correlation Algorithms to Avoid AutoML Picking Inappropriate Features

Please run a correlation algorithm (or improve the existing), so that features that are correlated with the label are not suggested. Otherwise, "business analysts" will create models that are not useful and this would degrade the value of the excellent job done on Automated ML in PBI.

The general advertisement is that the Auto ML is designed for "business analysts to build machine learning models". However, in some situations there could be realistic problems, unless someone is having a data science background.

Here is the case:

Use the Power BI sample projects (Supplier Quality Analysis Sample)
    Extend the metrics query…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 消息里没信息

新用户消息提示栏里没有信息

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Don't use non-certified custom visuals in ML performance reports

My organization has blocked the use of non certified custom visuals in our tenant and the ML performance report leverage them significantly. Please only use certified custom visuals in reports that are auto-generated

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.