Power BI Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. This site requires only Email to sign in (security issue)

I am able to sign in to this site with any other email( of any person). This is totally wrong. Although Power BI Online requires SSO validation but here just an email is enough to sign in.
    What if any person post something on behalf of some other person?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stable Performance

Stable performance. Please, please, please make stable performance the main focus. If we have to wait over a minute for data to pivot, or have to close and re-open the tool to get data visualizations to not error out then additional features beyond this are pointless.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. change administrator

create an option to change the administrator of a Dashboard in a few clicks .
    why does it not exist yet ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Label designating content pack as 3rd party or Microsoft

Could it be possible to add a label on either the icon, or within the description of the available content packs indicating that they are either from a 3rd party or from Microsoft itself?

This will help to avoid some confusion for connecting to some of these, for example, Office365Mon.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Click and Open a Software

If I am analysing data and wanted to see a certain sales order information straight from an OLTP application,
    I think I can add the Button on the report. What I'm not sure is if I click on the Button will PowerBI take me to the OLTP application and straight into the certain Sales Order that I'm interested in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. some general questions

Hi every one,
    Im new to PBI and I have some questions for which I didnt find solutions. I hope to find here some helpy ideas.
    1 - as developper, how can I develop some dashboards (in PBI desktop) that can be deployed on an other server (client server) ?
    2 - why PBI desktop (my case !) cant connect in live to my ssas cube without error code or any thing in the same time that can connect in import data mode ?

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Change Request - Use the PrimarySmtpAddress of a user for notifications instead of the UserPrincipalName

The users in one of our forests all have accounts where the UserPrincipalName does not match the PrimarySmtpAddress. While we would have liked to have all UPNs match the PrimarySmtpAddress we couldn't because we had to consider domain suffix routing issues as well. Users in this forest have the following configuration:
    • UserPrincipalName: jdoe@corp.company1.net
    • PrimarySmtpAddress: john.doe@company.com
    When a user, like the one above, has a SQL data refresh configured to send a failure notification via email the notification is being sent to the UPN - jdoe@corp.company1.net. This fails because the domain of the UPN (corp.company1.net) is not configured…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 군 "북한, 오전 6시부터 황강댐 방류…아직 통보 없어"

북한이 황강댐 방류를 강남오피에서 시작했다는 소식이 들어왔습니다.
    우리 군은 "북한이 강남오피에서 오전 6시부터 황강댐 방류를 시작한 것으로 추정된다"고 밝혔는데요.북한이 강남오피에 이렇게 황강댐을 방류하면 강남오피 경기오피 연천군오피 군남댐오피 일대에 큰 피해가 예상됩니다. 캉냠 건마 ஃ YஃGஃMஃ1.C[O]M 캉냠 립 카페 [캉냠 오피 Ο 논현 오피]. 〔야관문〕야힛씨아직까지 북한 측이 우리 강남오피 야관문 측에 통보는 하지 않은 것으로 밝혀지고 있는데요.연천군과 군남댐 상황실, 군 부대는 임진강 하류로 내려오는 강남오피 유입량 등을 예의주시하면서 대응 태세에 돌입한 상황입니다. 북한이 6일 오전 6시부터 황강댐 방류를 시작했다는 야관문 강남오피 소식 전해드렸습니다.ペ캉냠 오피 ¢ * 동탄 오피や서울 오피 YGM1.c[O]m 「야관문」* 캉냠 건마야힛씨| 야 관 문 |[YGM][1]ㆍCØM 부천오피パ대전오피コ냠포동오피야힛씨분당키스방〈강남오피〉〈YGM〉1〈com〉べ서대문키스방『밤전』역삼건마 - 베스트

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add tagging capability to Dataset settings

While Shared and Certified Datasets provide the ability to find datasets that are deemed approved by a governance body, I would like to see the ability to add tags to the Dataset that would be searchable within the Power BI Service and Power BI Desktop. The goal is to be able to search tagging across the tenant to find Datasets that meet my needs. For example, tags can show me that a Certified Dataset was created by Finance, is owned by a specific person, contains x data points I need for my reporting, etc. Knowing a Dataset is Certified is…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 119111321000512

Unable to Login in the LG Smart TV in-Built Browser.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mass movement of columns & measures to display folder

The ability to organize measures and fields in display folders is great but moving them one at time is cumbersome.

It would be great to be able to simply use control to select multiple columns or measures and then right click to move to a specific display folder.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. weeds for sale | buy Pain Killers online | order codeine syrup | purchase Cancer cure at www.legalechems.com

buy actavis promethazine online,Vape Pen Cartridges for sale,codeine cough syrup for sale,order Pain Killers online,buy marijuana online,order cannabis oils online,buy weeds online,legal lean for sale,buy cannabis oil online,buy pain medications for sale,order promethazine syrup,hi tech for sale,buy xanax for sale online,buy Original Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) for sale online,cancer treatment center,legit online pharmacy,fight against all type of cancer,scorpion venom for sale online,buy moon rock online.we supply quality marijuana and cannabis discretly and savely all over the US,UK,ASIA,EUROPE and other places of the world.buy actavis,codeine syrup,Pain Killer,marijuana,xanax for sale online.prompt delivery for all order placed with this Legit online Cannabis dispensaries

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. New look navigation pane - bold the report name

It is difficult to distinguish between reports and tabs in the new look navigation pane. It would be helpful to have the report names bolded, or the tabs in a lighter background colour. This would help not just see a big list of reports/tabs, and make it easier to see what you have expanded.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New look navigation pane - auto scroll to opened page

When linking to a tab, have the vertical navigation pane automatically have the tab you're on at the top.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Conditional Formatting on Ribbon Chart

Add the possibility to use conditional formatting on more visuals, especially the ribbon chart would b every interesting

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Know About Delta Air Lines Baggage Policy

Get complete knowledge about Delta Airlines baggage policy including carry on and checked baggage. Learn more about baggage allowance, fee for overweight, oversized and sports baggage in Delta Airlines for various luggage.

For More Info Visit: https://www.flycoair.com/blog/delta-airlines-baggage-policy-fees-and-allowance

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. mquery real time refresh

In many of the scenarios while using power BI for Project reporting, we leverage data from Project Workspace. The only way to get data from all project workspace for standard list and template is to use MQuery. We have used this so far but the major limitation using MQuery is, it doesn't get refresh automatically with schedule refresh of Power BI. One has to download the report, open in Power BI Desktop, refresh and then publish.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Power BI Release Details

Please add the Power BI Release (e.g. Apr-2019) to the Details? I read somewhere that April 2019 was scheduled to be released on 4/5/2019. On 4/5/2019, there was a release dated 4/4/2019. However, when I had IT install that version, it was only March 2019 (perhaps an update or fix?) rather than the new April release. Today, 4/10/2019, there is another release, which I assume is April 2019. Now, I need to request IT to update my entire team again.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Which City of India is Know as Manchester of South India?

Which Indian city is called the Manchester of south India?, Why is Coimbatore called the pump city of India?. Facts About Coimbatore the Manchester of South India.Source: https://bit.ly/2UA4vWk

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.