Power BI Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delta airlines Reservations

Delta airlines reservations: get unpublished airfare deals for your flight ticket booking and reservations. get more info like baggage policy, cancellation, refund and other important queries with us.

Get More info: https://sites.google.com/view/delta-airlines-reservationss

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bellsouth Email Support Number +1-805-4382911

We Offer ATT BellSouth Email Support Contact Help Number +1-805438-2911 for fix BellSouth Emails, Server like Login, Sign in, Password Recovery, Forget Password etc. Call BellSouth.net Email Help Number.visit here: http://bellsouth-email.contactsupporthelpnumber.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Time format in visualization axis

I am calculating duration of some process and this is in format hh:mm:ss and I want to set in on Axis in visualization in the same format.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Send (e-mail) updates to App users

After switching from distrubuting our company reports through Workspaces to Apps, I lost the conveniency of sending a update to the Workspace to reach all users, and make them aware of changes/updates in the Reports.
    Access to the Apps is handled by AAD security groups.
    I would like to have a way to send an update to all users, either from within the app, or maybe create a pop-up window within the App that shows up automatically when people open the App?

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. icloud email support number 1-805-4382911

Contact icloud email customer support number usa +1-805-4382911. Apple teams will fix icloud mail login, sign in, forget password recovery, iphone, android etc. visit here:http://icloud-email.contactsupporthelpnumber.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow printing from SharePoint with PowerBI embed

We have users that need to print the data from the SharePoint website but can't. Could we fix?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Completion date of Bank and Tax Profile

Not sure if this has been raised, but can you include the date when the bank and profile completed.

Currently we can only see when they accepted the invitation and status of B&T

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When using Flow/Power automate to refresh a dataset, there is no notification of success/failure

When using Flow/Power automate to refresh a dataset, there is no notification of success/failure. The best solution would probably be feedback to Flow on refresh success/failure.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Air Canada Group Travel and Its Benefit

Get to know about how to do group booking in Air Canada. Book a flight and enjoy your air travel journey better with us.

get more info: https://flycoairtravel.blogspot.com/2019/12/air-canada-group-travel-procedure.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow a filter style sort at the top of the Slicer

When using Filters in PowerBI it is possible to narrow down searches by typing words into a data box at the top of the pane. I would like the same feature at the top of a slicer (there should be the ability to turn this feature on or off under the roller section).

This would mean that if there is a long drop-down the user wouldn't have to scroll down to the bottom of a list, they would just be need to type the first letters of the words into the box and be taken to the appropriate section. (example…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Southwest Airlines Same Day Flight Change

Southwest Airline is one of the major airlines based in USA that offers its passenger low cost air tickets so that everyone can afford flight tickets. So if just like others if you have also booked flight tickets in Southwest Airline then you can enjoy flying to and from USA at highly reasonable price. Even if ticket is confirmed but that doesn’t mean that your trip is also confirmed. Sometimes because of any emergency one needs to cancel their reservations or even change it by re scheduling flights. This kind of emergency can happen anywhere hence Southwest Airline understands this.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Excel Functions like: PMT, CUMPRINC , CUMIPMT, EFFECT, NOMINAL, in DAX

The absence of the excel formulas mentioned above doesn't make power bi look good. If Excel has it Power bi should have it.

What do you think?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hotmail Account Password Change

Having difficulties in changing Password of Hotmail Account, Check out the step by step procedure to Hotmail Account Password Change. Dial +1-(888)-966-7916 to any query related to the Hotmail account.

More Info Visit- http://www.anvsupport.com/blog/hotmail-account-password-change-process

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Buy Fake and Real Passport Online

Fake passport also called a counterfeit passport or document. Compare to other document passport is a more valuable one.
    A number of websites work to buying fake passport online. It is very affordable. Most commonly used website is
    “Dark Web”. This website is used to buy fake passport easily. First, you search the correct website, uploaded and
    registered your details clearly. That uploaded detail is much secured for us so not worried about those things.
    Buying a fake passport is an illegal one. Therefore, the website is changing the official information and services
    every six months. Because to avoid the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bulk Supplier Of Undetectable Counterfeit Money

Bulk Supplier Of Undetectable Counterfeit Money

Looking for a company that can fulfill your need of bulk supply of
    undetectable counterfeit money? Then, you are in the right place because Elight documentation is the company where you
    can buy counterfeit money hassle free.

We are the bulk supplier of counterfeit money, where the paper used in counterfeit money is 80 % cotton and
    20 % cellulose paper. The counterfeit banknotes is indistinguishable to touch and to see. We use the latest technology
    printing machine to produce our counterfeit notes so that it looks 100 % identical to the real one.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Export to excel

To be able to export to excel from published file to powerbi

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make provision for Sole Traders (low budget) who use Outlook email for company business

I run a Sole Trader company in the United Arab Emirates [MKR Consultants FZE].
    As such I utilize my outlook email as my company email I am unable to create an account.
    As a sole trader I need to produce work of an extremely high quality and Power BI would aid me greatly in this. I operate Microsoft Office and would appreciate the ability to utilise Power BI.
    As a side note, I attempted to enter this using my feedback but Post idea opens every time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How to Delete Gmail Account?

Do you want to delete your Gmail account due to some reason and do not aware of the procedure contact +1-(888)-966-7916 for any kind of assistance?
    More Info Visit- http://www.anvsupport.com/blog/gmail-account-delete

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How to Find The Best Website Design Company in Los Angeles

SFWP Experts is a customer-focused web design company in Los Angeles that builds modern websites and innovative digital products for its clients. Our project management methodology is different from our rivals that includes listening, learning, and understanding your vision even before we start working on it. We provide various services around the world including web design, web development, and search engine optimization at best prices.

https://bit.ly/2luLMM2

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Consumer / user defined hierarchies

Allow users / consumers to re-order the fields within a hierarchy within a matrix/table

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.