Power BI Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix installer for Windows 8.x

The installer download from the website doesn't work on some machines with Windows 8.x on them. Your exe installer wouldn't respond when double clicked. In order to install PowerBI Desktop on Windows 8 my colleague had to use a third party program to extract the installer msi from exe that we downloaded from your site. He was then able to run the msi installer successfully. This slowed down the installation process down considerable. Please send me some free merch for helping find this bug.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Display data labels regardless of the proportion you have for the largest values.

Create a button in data format / label where you could check and uncheck if you want to view all chart data labels. This would display all values ​​regardless of the proportion of the largest value compared to the smallest value.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Facebook Password Reset Number +1-(888)-886-0477

Unable to recover your facebook password just because you do not have access to the phone number thats why you are unable to get confirmation code for a facebook password reset well Go through this For How to reset Facebook Password without Confirmation Reset Code- http://www.anvsupport.com/blog/ways-to-recover-facebook-password-without-confirmation-reset-code

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bug- In PBI Desktop, when typing a title, the cursor jumps from the title text box to another point on the page. This happens everytime when

This is a bug report since I couldn't find an easy way to report bugs from the PBI desktop nor the website. In PBI Desktop, when typing a title, the cursor jumps from the title text box to another point on the page after so many characters are typed. This happens everytime when I am trying to type in a title. Please fix.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get rid of the filter pane pop up window that appears when PowerBI is started

Get rid of the filter pane pop up window that appears when PowerBI is started

P.S. I don't agree to the terms of service even though I was forced me to click I agree

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. provide the ability to see the latest records only in a streaming push dataset

There are push data sets (historical data analysis enabled) and streaming data sets (historical data analysis disabled). The are both good capabilities, but there is something crucial missing in between: i.e. the ability to create reports (this requires historical data analysis enabled) but an easy way to filter out all records except for the most recent records (for example by Stream Analytics processed date).

An alternative would be to be able to control how much history data is actually stored.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Disable app expand/collapse if report only has 1 tab

On the new app navigation experiences all reports will expand to show all tabs in that report... even if there is only 1 tab.
    The default behavior should be to only offer the expand/collapse feature if there are more than 1 tab.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Standardize Subscription Dimensions

I'd love for the image dimensions to be standardized for subscription emails. Currently email subscriptions are sent at 3840 x 2180 pixels (slightly skewed compared to standard 4K 3840 x 2160 pixels). This causes lines/shapes to shift.

It'd also be nice is PBI was able to recognize if a report is built landscape or portrait and subscriptions to match that format.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Standardize Subscription Dimensions

I'd love for the image dimensions to be standardized for subscription emails. Currently email subscriptions are sent at 3840 x 2180 pixels (slightly skewed compared to standard 4K 3840 x 2160 pixels). This causes lines/shapes to shift.

It'd also be nice is PBI was able to recognize if a report is built landscape or portrait and subscriptions to match that format.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. "Display folders" above table level in data model

It would be nice with some kind of organizing level above the table level in a (tabular) data model in Power BI, SSAS etc. For instance, by using "Display folders" to include measures, columns etc. from multiple tables in the same folder.

There's a lot of business value to tap into between and across organizational boundries and tables, or from a wider overview, which is restricted by the tables as the top level in larger data models.

The concept quickly and superficially illustrated by a fictive AdventureWorks example: https://oxcrx34285.i.lithium.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/166559i041B82FEAEB0C494/image-size/large

Maybe one could also have a choice between showing the traditional…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How to fix Norton Error during a Quick Scan?

The Norton Quick scan error is generally caused due to a corrupt system file. You can go through the steps mentioned below to fix the issue and scan your computer:
    • Step 1: You should close all the programs and restart the computer
    • Step 2: Run the Norton antivirus software once the system reboots
    • Step 3: When you see ‘My Norton’ window, click on ‘Open.’
    • Step 4: You would have to double-click the ‘security’ option
    • Step 5: Click on ‘Full system scan’ after selecting the ‘Scans.’
    • Step 6: Select ‘Finish’ once the scanning is done …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Customized Power BI App icon per consumer.

We would like to be able to customize the power Bi app logo to our own company logo or customer logo without creating an external embedded app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Lean Actavis Syrup Cough Syrup Whatsapp: +1 (757) 561-0686

Order actavis syrup online WhatsApp: +1 (757) 561-0686 Order Hi TECH, order Tussionex Cough syrup online, Promethazine w/codeine online,
    Promethazine with codeine for sale craigslist, Promethazine with codeine wholesale Danke pharmacy, Purchase actavis Bottles online, purchase actavis cough syrup online,
    purchase Actavis online, purchase actavis syrup online, Purchase Tussionex Cough syrup online, Purple drank recipe, Tussionex Cough syrup for sale,
    Where can i buy drank anti energy drink Email: buyactavisonline@gmail.com

https://www.medspharmacyonline.co/product/buy-actavis-promethazine-online/
    Call/Text +1 (757) 561-0686 WhatsApp: +1 (757) 561-0686

Can you buy promethazine codeine cough syrup online

Where can you buy promethazine with codeine over the counter

Promethazine w/codeine online,Actavis…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Selection Pane

Group " selection pane " under " filter pane " .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Auto Units using DAX Format

In several Power BI reports, I need to concatenate numbers with string using DAX to make a insightful statement. While doing so, I observed that the numbers cannot be formatted to Auto Units using a single Format_String in FORMAT() such that they can be displayed as 5K, 10M, 20B, 1,023, 1, 99 etc. based on the filters selected.

Please add a new Format_String for FORMAT() in DAX that can be used to populate numbers in Auto Units format.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Power BI Home: let users pin tiles to Home

the selection in Power BI Home is based on usage, but sometimes user behaviour shows that a dashboards is being looked at and then you jump into a different report. Let users decide what is important to them and let them be able to pin it to Home, (from APPs and from Workspaces!)

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Apply Short Cut

I'd like you to make shortcut as a same method with MS office (Excel)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Home Screen to show custom reporting information

When Launching Power BI have the ability to show reporting from specific reports that are highly viewed. This would be a one stop shop for people who use Power BI to look at multiple reports but want a quick glance for specific data from each report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Color map ArcGIS

Create your own color ramp theme for ArcGIS maps visualization

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Earthlink Password Reset

Recover your Earthlink Account Password with Earthlink Password Recovery Number call on +1-(888)-302-0444 to fix your issues related to Earthlink Account.
    More Info Visit- http://www.emailhelpsupports.com/blog/earthlink-password-reset-and-recovery

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Ready to get started?

Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.